4/29

2 days after my 21st birthday.

Really considering getting this, and keeping my Droid. The Evo is by far the best Android phone currently announced, hardware wise, but switching from a VZW account with 3 lines and contracts extending into 2011, just not happening.
    04-08-10 01:24 AM
    I'm very anxious to finally upgrade this 8330 to the Incredible. But, I'm waiting a month or two - in case some terrible hardware problem or frustrating software glitch exists.

I'm really looking forward to seeing sample pics and vids made with the 8MP camera!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 09:26 AM
    http://www.androidcentral.com/more-e...oming-april-29

04-08-10 10:17 AM
    I can't wait to play with the Incredible at the VZW store when it comes out. I may wait awhile, though, to see the reviews before I purchase one.
    04-08-10 10:48 AM
    http://www.androidcentral.com/verizo...oks-htc-desire

04-08-10 11:29 AM
    This is all good. Usually when ads like this are found for BB the phone drops on schedule with the carrier. I'm ready to rumble and leave Tmob for Vzn after 3 1/2 years and get some 3G coverage and an android phone. I watched the Sense video and I like it better than my wife's Droid. I find that UI difficult to use sometimes, not intuitive at all.
    04-08-10 11:36 AM
    What's really intriguing about the Incredible is, according to this: HTC Incredible Specifications – Verizon | These are the Droids , it ships with a 802.11n support!

Now we just need to see some battery benchmarks...
    04-08-10 11:56 AM
    the battery (1300mah) looks to be the weakest link. hopefully the slim extended battery for the nexus can be adapted to the incredible.

glad i won't have to leave vzw to get an awesome htc/android phone. looking forward to the new sense ui, 8mp camera, and wireless n support
    04-08-10 12:33 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD