Browsing and posting on CB via my Tour is simple..I can simply scroll my trackball and the arrow will follow to the part I want to select/highlight/copy/paste/post..so how for example on a site like CB; is it as easy to navigate on a phone like the Droid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 01:36 PM
    You can use the WAP site and do things just as you do on your Tour. It should load faster. And, if you want, you could browse the actual forums instead of the wap site and not want to pull your hair out due to the speeds.
    11-08-09 01:49 PM
    For me, It makes the wap site irrelevant.
    11-08-09 01:51 PM
    You dont need the wap site on the Droid! Full site loads fast on the Droids browser. Its amazing.
    11-08-09 01:53 PM
    Yeah browsing the HTML CB site on the Droid is awesome! The whole web browsing experience is to me identical to your computer! I know that's strong statement but I really feel this is the first phone to accomplish that.
    11-08-09 02:06 PM
    I hated viewing the site on my S1, would keep up with latest happenings via my computer. But, with the new Droid scrolling thru CB is so much more enjoyable and the display is phenominal.
    11-08-09 02:22 PM
    cosign what everyone else says. wap browsing is not necessary for pretty much any website on the droid. LOVING IT!
    11-08-09 02:29 PM
    One question I have regarding Droid's browsing experience is that I love column view the bb offers me on web pages. I'm really not a fan of scrolling side to side to read posts and such.... Can the Droid do this for me or will I have to adjust to this new way of browsing?

11-08-09 02:32 PM
    ^ it does a good job of fitting most of the content to the visible page in portrait mode. adjusting would not be any problem at all.
    11-08-09 02:40 PM
    Browsing and posting on CB via my Tour is simple..I can simply scroll my trackball and the arrow will follow to the part I want to select/highlight/copy/paste/post..so how for example on a site like CB; is it as easy to navigate on a phone like the Droid?

Great you can do CB on your tour. It was deathly slow on my storm1. With the droid you can scroll via the Dpad or flicky scroll. CB on the droid is wicked fast....pages load (desktop versions) fast. I had to use CB mobile version to work with my BB....and even then It was slower than the android platforms running CB desktop. No comparison IMHO.
    12-08-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD