I am real hard on my phones and after playing with the Incredible yesterday I wanted to know if will it take a beating. I know the Droid is built a bit more sturdy but what do you think about the big "I"? Will a face cover keep the plastic (Glass) from getting scratched? Or should I just stay away from this one and wait to see what comes out? Thanks
    05-04-10 01:43 PM
    It's pretty tough...
    05-04-10 02:54 PM
    the incredible has a glass screen which is scratch resistant, but not scratch proof. put a case (and a screen protector if you think you need it) and you'll be good to go!
    05-04-10 03:20 PM
    the incredible has a glass screen which is scratch resistant, but not scratch proof. put a case (and a screen protector if you think you need it) and you'll be good to go!
    Thats debateble I was in the store and of course...
    I have a screw driver type key, and I ran it accross the screen a few times.
    Not a scratch that I noticed.
    05-04-10 03:55 PM
    Nice Trendy...

Anyways, it's a pretty well built phone. I like the light weight feel. It feels good in your hand (that's what she said...sorry). I don't feel like it creaks or anything like that.
    05-04-10 04:09 PM
    Thats debateble I was in the store and of course...
    I have a screw driver type key, and I ran it accross the screen a few times.
    Not a scratch that I noticed.
    lol. personally i don't use screen protectors and never have. i know some people swear by them though...
    05-04-10 04:26 PM
    They will all get damaged if mis treated. That's what the insurance coverage is for.
    05-04-10 08:10 PM
    I am real hard on my phones and after playing with the Incredible yesterday I wanted to know if will it take a beating. I know the Droid is built a bit more sturdy but what do you think about the big "I"? Will a face cover keep the plastic (Glass) from getting scratched? Or should I just stay away from this one and wait to see what comes out? Thanks
    I won't lie to you I would wait this thing isn't built for a beating. It's a nice sports car once you drop it you'll be paying some dealer a nice chunk of change for repairs if its not totaled.
    05-04-10 10:09 PM
    lol. personally i don't use screen protectors and never have. i know some people swear by them though...

On my Moto I had one at first but liked the feel of the glass
    so I have gone without. Not a scratch but I do baby mine.
    But now that summer is approaching an I may hit the beach
    I may throw one on just in case. Sand can do a number on it...
    05-05-10 07:43 AM
    On my Moto I had one at first but liked the feel of the glass
    so I have gone without. Not a scratch but I do baby mine.
    But now that summer is approaching an I may hit the beach
    I may throw one on just in case. Sand can do a number on it...
    i hear you. same reason i don't use one. it's definitely a good idea to throw one on if you'll be anywhere near sand though. that stuff eats glass screens for breakfast!
    05-05-10 09:58 AM
    I kind of like the tacky feel of my invisible shield. I know even one small scratch, I would never forgive myself. It would drive me CRAZY.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 07:20 PM
    I use the Zagg protector and I really like it.

05-05-10 08:51 PM
    I kind of like the tacky feel of my invisible shield. I know even one small scratch, I would never forgive myself. It would drive me CRAZY.

I have never put a screen protector on any of my devices, but I do feel as you do. I wouldn't be able to stand a scratch on my screen. So I take extra special care of it.

05-05-10 09:14 PM

these are for example..
    05-06-10 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD