How can I return it. The store told me AFTER a week that it has to have 30 min of talk time or less.I'm pretty sure I'm over that. Is there a way to check? could I reset it or something. Please help me. if you wanna know why I wanna return please read below.

I want to return this phone only after about a week because the keyboard is driving me bonkers. Also there's a settings button by the period that is so easy to hit. Then once I click back from clicking the settings, everything I typed is gone.

Hmm and the phones so big and I have really tiny hands. I find myself texting a lot. I have to moniter this thing like a baby. What apps are running..data.. bla.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 10:53 AM
    Why did I have a feeling this would happen?

The store told you 30min of talk time or less? Usually it is just a 15-30 day trial period.

Sounds like you would be better off with an iPhone.
    09-01-11 11:14 AM
    All they told me was a 15 day trial or so before. Never told me about the talk time! and I don't want an iphone. I would go to the Blackberry Bold 9900.

09-01-11 11:25 AM
    All they told me was a 15 day trial or so before. Never told me about the talk time! and I don't want an iphone. I would go to the Blackberry Bold 9900.

Enjoy the BB again. Don't know why you would go back when it seems like you were looking for something different. Should have just waited for the 9900 if that was the case.

I'd contact the company you bought the device from.
    09-01-11 11:28 AM
    they told me 30 min of talk time or less. how can i find it? can i reset it

09-01-11 11:43 AM
    I don't have an Android device on me but I think you can go into settings, then "about" and you can find it in there. If not, it should definitely be somewhere in the settings. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
    09-01-11 11:53 AM
    Just sell it for full price on like CB or Craigslist or eBay and buy yourself a 9900 full price if they won't take it back. If you buy it from the carrier you still get a warranty.
    09-01-11 01:04 PM
    Why do you only get 30 mins of talk time?

09-01-11 01:19 PM
    Why do you only get 30 mins of talk time?

It's Canada..our carriers are (for lack of better words) effing crooks. We pay double what Americans pay for rates..only get 14 days of trial with 30minutes of talk time..as if talking wears out the phone or something. It's not a friggin' automobile with mileage ffs. I've had places tell me there is NO trial period lol..

I've heard T-mobile is trying to get into Canada..and i'd love to see some more competition..as we only have 3 carriers to choose from..and they all work in cahoots together.

Anyways.../end rant
    lssanjose and ILUMINATIUNDEAD like this.
    09-01-11 02:06 PM
    T-Mobile is failing in the US and they are going to try for Canadians? LOL. They will have to have some amazing plans to even stand a chance.
    09-01-11 02:20 PM
    I've got a Tmobile sim card for when I travel in the States..and for $80 I get unlimited talk,text, and data. If they came up here with even close to that rate..people would be lined in the streets for them lol. Like I said..we pay virtually double that for something similiar (but we don't get unlimited data..or minutes). $160/month is my cellphone base cost..for 1 phone
    09-01-11 02:39 PM
    Humm... well I found a couple apps that make my keyboard loads better. I think I can stick it out with this phone.. funny though how poeple are all gaga over this phone and I'm trying to get it to work with me.
    09-01-11 05:51 PM
    Humm... well I found a couple apps that make my keyboard loads better. I think I can stick it out with this phone.. funny though how poeple are all gaga over this phone and I'm trying to get it to work with me.
    What did I say about patience?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    09-01-11 09:54 PM
    The Samsung keypad does kind of suck, I agree. But that doesn't mean you should return the phone. There's a bunch of great alternative keyboards (SwiftKey X for example) that should make your experience much better.
    09-02-11 12:14 AM
    The Samsung keypad does kind of suck, I agree. But that doesn't mean you should return the phone. There's a bunch of great alternative keyboards (SwiftKey X for example) that should make your experience much better.
    I found Swiftkey clunky, after they "updated" it

09-02-11 12:43 AM
    Try the Gingerbread Keyboard from the market. Its free and works well.

09-02-11 02:49 AM
    Customization is key. Even if you don't like stock things, there is usually always a replacement. I use to love Swiftkey on my Android devices. I barely had to type anything due to the keyboard already knowing what I wanted to say.
    09-02-11 11:28 AM
    I found Swiftkey clunky, after they "updated" it

Different strokes for different folks. I love the prediction feature.
    09-02-11 04:32 PM
    Different strokes for different folks. I love the prediction feature.
    It felt sluggish, that's all... I may try it again

09-02-11 05:36 PM
    15 day trial period means that. 2
    30 min talk time? Absurd

sent from my Thunderbolt via tapatalk
    09-21-11 07:48 PM
    If all goes good/right, I'll have one tomorrow or be able to get one very soon

Also... that sounds like bull to me. Did they show this to you in your contract? Usually they charge a restocking fee if you use a certain amount of mins.
    09-21-11 08:47 PM
    30 minutes of talk time. That is some straight bbbbbbbbsssssss!

I found perfect keyboard works great! Battery has settled in. I am finally enjoying my 2nd go around with Android a much better experience.

09-21-11 10:01 PM

I found perfect keyboard works great! Battery has settled in. I am finally enjoying my 2nd go around with Android a much better experience.

Same here. Everyone knows about iOS's reputed smoothness. But, my Incredible has been extremely smooth, after having stumbled upon the right ROM/kernel combo. ZERO lag

09-21-11 10:52 PM

Glad to hear your 2nd go around is better!

When I first bought my Torch..I bought from Best Buy because I was guaranteed a 14 day trial whereas the dealer I normally dealt with told me there was NO trial period. Once I left the store with it, it was mine lol. The 30min talk time thing is crap..because I think I had used it up on my drive from the store back to work. I could understand the 2 weeks trial..but 30 mins? C'mon..it's not like talking on a phone wears it out lol..
    09-22-11 12:43 PM
    Glad to hear your 2nd go around is better!

When I first bought my Torch..I bought from Best Buy because I was guaranteed a 14 day trial whereas the dealer I normally dealt with told me there was NO trial period. Once I left the store with it, it was mine lol. The 30min talk time thing is crap..because I think I had used it up on my drive from the store back to work. I could understand the 2 weeks trial..but 30 mins? C'mon..it's not like talking on a phone wears it out lol..
    It also helps with trying out the phone. Whether or not the device gets warmer than you'd like it too and other things like dropped calls. Short 1-2 minute calls may never allow you to experience those issues.

Sounds like someone got rick rolled
    09-23-11 01:14 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD