how do I export bb contacts to android Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone ?
    01-28-12 11:47 PM
    You can transfer you contacts to GMail via excel, or you can do what I did.
    Transfer them via DM to Yahoo mail, then export them to GMail.
    01-28-12 11:52 PM
    Or you can download the app Google Sync. And sync it with your BB. Then sync it with your Android phone.
    aNYthing24 and Guatiao like this.
    01-29-12 12:07 AM
    Or you can download the app Google Sync. And sync it with your BB. Then sync it with your Android phone.
    ^^This
    01-29-12 09:28 AM
    This is the way I did it, worked as a charm...
    01-29-12 10:33 PM
    Google Sync here too. It messed up the BlackBerry contact list, but it got them to gmail and then over to the Android fine.
    01-30-12 04:56 AM
    Is there a way to install Google Sync AFTER your BB has been deactivated? LOL

I tried connecting via Wifi but it wont let me do anything now. I REALLLLLY hate to manually enter all my contacts but if I have to i will
    02-01-12 06:53 AM
    This method worked well for me as it transfered all contact info and pictures. Ringtones were the only thing I had to redo.
    02-01-12 01:56 PM

I tried connecting via Wifi but it wont let me do anything now. I REALLLLLY hate to manually enter all my contacts but if I have to i will
    AT&T told me I could put my new sim in my bb if I wanted to use it. No bbm or bb email but might work with google sync. You can always transfer contacts from bb to outlook or outlook express and then transfer to your android.
    02-01-12 02:06 PM

It's been years since I had a Blackberry, but you can export your contacts to a .csv file from Desktop Manager. You do have backups right? Even if deactivated, Desktop Manager should be able to back up everything from your device.

Once exported, you can import the .csv file contacts to gmail on your computer. Once your contacts are in gmail, they will sync over to your Android device.
    02-01-12 02:10 PM
    If you're having problems still you should checkout Migration+ which is specifically meant to transfer contacts between Android, iPhone, BlackBerry and soon Windows Phone. URL is Intuvio | Home
    06-24-12 10:09 PM
    What version of Desktop Manager do you have that allows Contact Export at all? My Bold 9000 AT&T service was transferred to another phone having a smaller SIM card. My BB is offline without service right now. Migrate+ is not compatible with it and I cannot get the BB to export my 400 contacts. Very nice.
    11-01-12 01:38 AM
    It seems that there is supposed to be a BB DS 6 which can export Contacts but my version 5.0 Bundle 1728 tells me that it is up to date. I am downloading V7 to give it a go.
    11-01-12 01:41 AM
    It seems that there is supposed to be a BB DS 6 which can export Contacts but my version 5.0 Bundle 1728 tells me that it is up to date. I am downloading V7 to give it a go.
    I had found this KB on BB KB24488-How to export contacts from a BlackBerry smartphone using BlackBerry Desktop Software 6 detailing V6 of the DM. I see no real different between the V5 I had and the V7 I have now and neither function as described in the KB.

There is no "Address Book" and there is no "Setup" even under "Contacts" and there is no "ASCII Importer/Exporter" anywhere I can find even under "Configure..."
    11-01-12 01:59 AM
    I had found this KB on BB KB24488-How to export contacts from a BlackBerry smartphone using BlackBerry Desktop Software 6 detailing V6 of the DM. I see no real different between the V5 I had and the V7 I have now and neither function as described in the KB.

There is no "Address Book" and there is no "Setup" even under "Contacts" and there is no "ASCII Importer/Exporter" anywhere I can find even under "Configure..."
    Apparently V6 is available here (FileDownload) and has this feature. I am now uninstalling V7 (which is very similar to V5) and then will install V6.
    11-01-12 02:07 AM
    DM V5 works as expected. Now have to figure out why I can see over 400 items in my contacts, but they are not exporting into the csv file.
    11-01-12 02:41 AM
    Hi,

Kindly give step by step procedure for export of contacts from blackberry bold 2 to samsung galaxy nexus

Thanks
    Victor
    11-27-12 12:16 PM
    -Using your Blackberry browser download this file --> http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/Goo...GoogleSync.jad
    -Run the app and sync your contacts once
    -On your Android phone just log-in to that gmail account and contacts will already be there.
    11-27-12 02:39 PM
    01-03-13 12:55 AM
    01-03-13 12:56 AM
    Hello i need help cant access my contacts on my blackberry kindly help me on how to transfer all my data and information to samsung calaxy
    01-15-14 05:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD