I wanna post some pics I found online at androidforums but I'm not sure how to do that from my phone. I'm using Opera Mobile btw.

Will thank anyone that finds out how to do it.
    11-23-10 12:45 PM
    I wanna post some pics I found online at androidforums but I'm not sure how to do that from my phone. I'm using Opera Mobile btw.

Your device model says Storm2, if so just hold (long press) on the image until you get the pop-up options. If it says open in new tab, do so. Then press the BB key to show the address bar if it's not already visible, hold to get the copy pop-up. Hopefully you have another tab already open to where you want to paste the image, if yes paste the link you just copied and add [IMG] to the front and [/IMG] to the end.
    11-23-10 01:55 PM
    I forgot what Android he has, but he does have one, genomos. Either way, you're right, a long press still cures all .
    11-23-10 02:17 PM

on opera mobile, long press on the picture > open image > long press on the address bar > copy > then go to where you want to paste it and do the [img][/img] HTML coding..
    11-23-10 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD