I just got my incredible...

I'm charging it for the first time and it makes a very constant annoying high pitch noise. I know my blackberry charger sometimes used to make a similar noise too..but this one is much louder. Anyone else having the same problem?
    04-29-10 11:41 AM
    The charger makes the noise? It could be your outlet. Does it make that noise in other outlets? Because if your BB charger did it too...
    04-29-10 12:07 PM
    My wife's charger did that. We took it back to Verizon and they just gave her a new charger and it seemed to fix problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 04:34 PM
    I notice it only has that annoying pitch sound when the battery is almost fully charged. Other than that recharging when the batter is completely dead is normal. I tried different outlets in my house and it's all the same.
    04-30-10 01:03 AM
    Mine is coming later today. I will report back if I hear anything.
    04-30-10 01:20 AM
    I doubt it's anything. I've had something similar happen with another phone. I know it's a new phone so you want to take care of it and get worried over anything but trust me. It'll be fine.

They got the external battery chargers for the new droid yet? I know with my moto droid I couldn't live without the external battery charger and extra battery. It would suck bad just having one battery! Even though most days I only need one battery with one charge but theres those days when I get a lot of calls or do a lot of browsing and that extra battery always comes in handy.
    04-30-10 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD