Hey all, i seem to get this a lot with my Hero. When I "click" to play a video the screen will say this type of format not supported, or I get a white screen with an "f" and an exclamation point in a red triangle. Is this a flash player problem, is there a flash player for the Hero. I even have a problem when i am in youtube trying to play videos.

Thanks
    03-20-10 03:39 PM
    My n1 does the same but youtube is fine
    03-20-10 04:38 PM
    I just tried a youtube video; "1200 turbo skidoo" and it said "video cannot be played". I bought this phone partly because I was shown youtube stuff playing on it, now i bet 50% of the vids i select it says "video cannot be played" or "format not supported"
    03-20-10 05:01 PM
    Anyone else? If the supersonic will be available in the next to weeks i need to decide what to do, i can still return the Hero and grab the Supersonic. I like the Hero, it just dissappoints me that it wont play all the you tube videos in the youtube app. that is already on the phone.
    03-21-10 08:15 AM
    It probably means just that. Youtube videos are encoded in different formats and the Hero does not support them all. As for flash no cell phone has that right now but its coming to the next generation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 08:22 AM
    It probably means just that. Youtube videos are encoded in different formats and the Hero does not support them all. As for flash no cell phone has that right now but its coming to the next generation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you. Is this something that may be "fixed" on the HTC Supersonic?
    03-21-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD