WM is like google.... in some ways
    11-05-09 10:28 PM
    Typing from my droid. OS is amazing, browser too. Keyboard is exactly what people have said... fail. But its definitely not a deal breaker. Its heavier than the storm, but solid. google sync worked perfectly for my contacts.

Wow, poor little guy looks tired. You must have wore him out. Well, at least you had the decency to take the little Droid off his leash before you put him to sleep for a recharge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 10:28 PM
    Wow, poor little guy looks tired. You must have wore him out. Well, at least you had the decency to take the little Droid off his leash before you put him to sleep for a recharge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 10:58 PM
    When I read this last night I went directly to my local Wal Mart. Of course they didn't have a display, but I could see the Droids in the cabinet but they had a post it note on the first box saying not to sell. No date or anything on them, just do not sell. So I tried to talk the guy into selling me one, no luck. Went to Wal Mart #2 and they would have sold me one, but they didn't have any or couldn't find them. Went to Wal Mart #3 and they had ONE in a box on the floor. Told the guy I wanted to upgrade to that phone. He wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree (he worked in photo dept), but we finally got it done and I was on my way home with my Droid. My son kept sending me a text message so he could hear the "droid" notification sound! Hillarious! Now if I can just get the email and contacts working!
    11-06-09 07:58 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD