So I picked up my motorola droid today, I am very impressed with this phone so far. I have 0 complaints my Gmail email is working flawlessy, touch screen is great. However my camera does click when taking pictures but it does focus absolutely fine.

The browser is great, it triumphs over any BB browser I have used.
    The physical keyboard will take some getting used to but I don't see a problem for me.
    On screen keeyboards are great..

I am having another droid delivered to me on Monday to replace my other blackberry.
    11-06-09 06:35 PM
    hey br when u light up the four soft keys, can u see light bleed from the bottom of the screen? Where the four keys are ?try it in landscape and portrait and let me know if its just mine.. It doesn't do it as bad as the storm 1, but still noticeable..
    Last edited by hellboy2232; 11-06-09 at 07:15 PM.
    11-06-09 07:09 PM
    hey br when u light up the four soft keys, can u see light bleed from the bottom of the screen? Where the four keys are ?try it in landscape and portrait and let me know if its just mine.. It doesn't do it as bad as the storm 1, but still noticeable..
    A bit of advise... STOP HIJACKING THREADS TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION. (I've read this same question from you in like 4 different threads now.)

Please open up a new thread and ask your own question there. That way it stays on topic.
    11-06-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD