WOW,

I feel awful that most of you don't know what you are missing. The Iphone is fantastic. At most, the Droid will never be anything more than a glorified toy (and yes I had a Droid, but I sent it back).

I realize some of you will talk about how wonderful the service is with Verizon, but in reality, where I live the service is better with AT&T.

I do wish you realized how pathetic the droid is. Sure, it is the best Verizon phone going, but it is pale in comparison to the Iphone.

During the time I had the Droid, I enjoyed the input everyone on here had. This is a fantastic forum

Best of luck with your Droid.
    12-02-09 06:19 AM
    Thank you?
    12-02-09 06:22 AM
    Godspeed...

You will notice in this droid forum not many will bash you or the Iphone.

Enjoy the phone and service that works better for you....
    12-02-09 06:27 AM
    I despise the " it's a toy' reference, but I want to know something. Motorola Droid is just a toy in your eyes, so you're jumping to the iPhone, which is the main device that some feels is a toy? Brb, looking for the definition of iRony.
    12-02-09 06:35 AM
    Best of luck to you. Hopefully, the iPhone gets multitasking someday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 06:41 AM
    Hi your phone sucks, and you are dumb if you don't realize how bad your phone sucks, but you're cool anyway.

-tmp

get a grip dude
    12-02-09 06:52 AM
    Ready, Set, Flame ON!!!!!
    12-02-09 06:57 AM
    LOL nice pot shot trying to call the droid a "toy"....this is aways the first resort...when someone tries to put down another phone.....anyway...it just wasnt the phone for u, even though u give no reasons why its a toy or pathetic in your opinion, which is rather odd.....anyway enjoy att and ur iphone
    12-02-09 06:58 AM
    have fun with that. Both of my roomates have the iphone and the droid is a much better phone. but people get the phones that are hot right now so have fun with your toy.
    12-02-09 06:59 AM
    Yea the funny thing is he called the droid a toy LOL LOL
    12-02-09 07:01 AM
    I just want to know why you think the Droid is pathetic.
    12-02-09 08:51 AM
    Enjoy your new TOY!!
    12-02-09 08:57 AM
    even though I hate both phones, the Iphone is more of a toy then the droid is...
    12-02-09 09:00 AM
    Here for the LOL 's / Anyways, I used to live in Pittsburgh, Verizon was the phone service of choice, has ATT improved that much up there?
    12-02-09 09:13 AM
    WOW,

I feel awful that most of you don't know what you are missing. The Iphone is fantastic. At most, the Droid will never be anything more than a glorified toy (and yes I had a Droid, but I sent it back).

I realize some of you will talk about how wonderful the service is with Verizon, but in reality, where I live the service is better with AT&T.

I do wish you realized how pathetic the droid is. Sure, it is the best Verizon phone going, but it is pale in comparison to the Iphone.

During the time I had the Droid, I enjoyed the input everyone on here had. This is a fantastic forum

Best of luck with your Droid.
    Well for one there is an iphone forum. Pretty much the same type of action
    that goes on here goes on there; CB is poppin.

But a toy wow.
    All I can say is this with docs to go. I forwarded an email with an
    excel spreadsheet to myself for a meeting that I had to attend.
    That spreadsheet came up beautifully. If that is a toy then ok.
    The navigation; the apps to make it the device u want it to be.
    Everyone has their opinion and everyone has their tastes.
    But a toy ok.......
    I know others will definitely weigh in on this.
    Oh and by the way I did consider switching to AT&T
    for an iphone, but I didn't.
    Reason being I knew I would get bored with it. I am the type
    of end user that likes the flexibility to be able to change things
    around on the fly. While the number of apps were mind boggling.
    It's only a matter of time before the Android OS catches up
    and surpasses tha of Apple. But like I said to each his own
    and everyone has a particular like. But a toy huh..... ok
    12-02-09 09:18 AM
    that was a really weaksauce limp wristed effort at starting a flame war. didn't even mention why he liked the iphone over the droid.

issues i have with iphone: needs a battery door, needs removable storage, needs flash, needs multitasking, needs themes, needs not to be jailbroken to do the things other phones can do, needs a better carrier.

other than that it's a nice phone.
    12-02-09 09:24 AM
    that was a really weaksauce limp wristed effort at starting a flame war. didn't even mention why he liked the iphone over the droid.

issues i have with iphone: needs a battery door, needs removable storage, needs flash, needs multitasking, needs themes, needs not to be jailbroken to do the things other phones can do, needs a better carrier.

other than that it's a nice phone.
    You're good n remind me not to get in a flame contest w/ u.....
    12-02-09 09:28 AM
    You're good n remind me not to get in a flame contest w/ u.....
    lol. you're a cool dude, trendy. always interested in what's going on with technology. like me.

it's only the lame attempts at stirring the pot that get me slightly annoyed.
    12-02-09 09:37 AM
    lol. you're a cool dude, trendy. always interested in what's going on with technology. like me.

it's only the lame attempts at stirring the pot that get me slightly annoyed.
    Thanks bud.......
    and to the last sentence I'm I'm flabbergasted that he came out with
    the statement he did.....
    Wow........
    12-02-09 09:41 AM
    With we knew the age (or mental age) of TMP...

He called the Droid a Toy and he is getting the Itoy...

Fail!!!
    12-02-09 09:44 AM
    As a bb addict and a former Android user I have to admit, Android is the future of mobile devices. The Iphone is a great teenager phone. Yeah they have thousands of aps, but let's be honest, most of them are trash and will be uninstalled shortly after you downloaded. The Droid is cutting edge, and we soon trump the Iphone, its only a matter of time. JMO

12-02-09 09:52 AM
    C'mon man at least try and back up your claim with facts and why you think the iPhone is better.

We don't believe you otherwise. The iPhone can't multi-task and have 1/2 the resolution of the Droid and you call the Droid a glorified toy? A BB user in disguise I believe here guys.

Off course he won't show his face again b/c this teenager tried to start a flame war but failed miserably.
    Last edited by noized77; 12-02-09 at 10:13 AM.
    12-02-09 10:04 AM
    Yeah, the Droid is cool, but answer me this: does it have a game where you're drunk and you weave the dude through a bar trying to avoid knocking into stuff? Does it have the game where you toss wadded up paper balls across the office into wastebaskets? Does it even have a Bubblewrap game for goshsakes? I ask you people, if the Droid doesn't have games like this what good is it?
    12-02-09 10:11 AM
    Wow, this guy is drunk. Ban and close this thread.

12-02-09 10:14 AM
    Yeah, the Droid is cool, but answer me this: does it have a game where you're drunk and you weave the dude through a bar trying to avoid knocking into stuff? Does it have the game where you toss wadded up paper balls across the office into wastebaskets? Does it even have a Bubblewrap game for goshsakes? I ask you people, if the Droid doesn't have games like this what good is it?
    LOL......I havent found these games yet on android market......im taking my droid back....
    12-02-09 10:15 AM
84 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD