Has anyone had GV issues last couple of days? I used to be able to dial out any number and receive any calls and now I can only receive calls to my GV number but have not being able to dial out. I signed out, resigned in and refreshed but still does not work. Thinking about uninstalling app and downloading fresh app but wanted to see if anyone else got same issues. I did download Sapre Parts apps yesterday and not sure if that messed the phone up. It froze on my last night to where I had to take battery out. I have since uninstalled Spare Parts but still have issues.
    12-03-09 10:45 AM
    i was just using mine this morning for both incoming and outgoing calls.
    12-03-09 11:24 AM
    I wonder if I have a software conflict. I am not sure what I have downloaded lately. I know I got a few updates and down those but I can not recall. I shpuld uninstall and lot it again, I am thinking.
    12-03-09 11:51 AM
    mine's been working fine.
    12-03-09 01:47 PM
    start by removing it and reinstalling it to see if that helps...
    12-03-09 03:14 PM
    I have removed and reinstalled and still not able to dial out to other #s. Scratching my head now!
    12-03-09 08:28 PM
    FINALLY!!!! So i got mine to work. In the browser HIT OPTIONS, then GENERAL PROPERTIES and chg the DEFAULT BROWSER to INTERNET BROWSER and SAVE. Then got back to BROWSER CONFIGURATION under BROWSER select INTERNET BROWSER then change the BROWSER IDENTIFICATION to INTERNET EXPLORER. and Save. Try to open the link for GOOGLE VOICE again.
    12-05-09 08:31 PM
    Maybe readd your number on the google settings, online?
    12-05-09 10:15 PM
    FINALLY!!!! So i got mine to work. In the browser HIT OPTIONS, then GENERAL PROPERTIES and chg the DEFAULT BROWSER to INTERNET BROWSER and SAVE. Then got back to BROWSER CONFIGURATION under BROWSER select INTERNET BROWSER then change the BROWSER IDENTIFICATION to INTERNET EXPLORER. and Save. Try to open the link for GOOGLE VOICE again.
    Not sure how that has anything to do with making calls??? lost me
    12-05-09 10:20 PM
    No one else having issues dialing out? I seem to just be able to call GV numbers only
    12-05-09 10:22 PM
    No one else having issues dialing out? I seem to just be able to call GV numbers only
    Drop google a line or...see if you can change your number? Not sure if there is a fee for that.
    12-05-09 10:28 PM
    Well, it started working again. I did send a message to Google and wonder if they reset my #? After 3 days I am glad that it works now. I hope that it will keep working. Thanks for the replies.
    12-06-09 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD