Just wondering if the Incredible has a glass screen or plastic (iPhone vs. Pre). Anyone know for sure? To me, it looks like glass, like the Eris.
    04-19-10 09:53 AM
    don't have access to a spec sheet, but it has the exact same screen as the nexus...which would make it glass.

and seeing how the entire front of the phone is flat and exposed i would say a case or some kind of screen protector will be in order.
    04-19-10 10:07 AM
    I will definately put on a screen protector even though it's glass. I don't care how many people say that they don't have a scratch and how hard glass is...I know. But all it takes is one scratch and it will drive me absolutely crazy! Invisible shield here I come...again.
    04-19-10 01:53 PM
    You won't see a high-end, touchscreen smartphone with a plastic screen anymore. Glass is pretty much the standard nowadays.
    04-19-10 04:51 PM
    Just as a general rule of thumb, any device with a capacitive touch screen (iPhone, Nexus One, Droid, HTC Desire) will have a glass screen. Anything that has a resistive touch screen (N97, Omnia II, Touch Pro2, N900, X1) will be plastic.
    04-19-10 05:06 PM
    Just as a general rule of thumb, any device with a capacitive touch screen (iPhone, Nexus One, Droid, HTC Desire) will have a glass screen. Anything that has a resistive touch screen (N97, Omnia II, Touch Pro2, N900, X1) will be plastic.
    That's true, with the exception with the Palm's line. The Pre and Pre Plus are plastic...and they are capacitive touch. But than again, it's Palm, 'nuff said.
    04-19-10 05:58 PM
    I was actually quite surprised to find out that the lower end Motorola Backflip has a Gorilla Glass screen.
    04-19-10 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD