I have a BB bold 9650 on vzw. I bought a galaxy tab. I find myself just using the BB for txts and phone calls, and glancing at emails when im occupied. Use the tab for everything else. Was thinking of getting rid of a BB and going to a Non Smart phone but i don't know which one i would like after having a BB for so long. Any suggestions? I also am kinda mad about buying a 3g tab and then finding out a 4g will be out this summer...anyone one else?
    01-12-11 10:00 AM
    you can always buy a tab and a tether friendly phone and get rid of two data plans while having both toys.
    01-12-11 10:28 AM
    I have a BB bold 9650 on vzw. I bought a galaxy tab. I find myself just using the BB for txts and phone calls, and glancing at emails when im occupied. Use the tab for everything else. Was thinking of getting rid of a BB and going to a Non Smart phone but i don't know which one i would like after having a BB for so long. Any suggestions? I also am kinda mad about buying a 3g tab and then finding out a 4g will be out this summer...anyone one else?
    I read about that so it will be released this summer. Well if thats the case I won't feel so bad by that time I will have gotten plenty use out of mine. I'm going Moto that 4g Samsung tab will only be 1.2ghz.
    No Tegra 2
    01-12-11 05:47 PM
    I like the specs on the Xoom, but I think 10 inches is too big? I think 7 is just about right for portability and use.
    01-12-11 07:48 PM
    If I can't put it in my pocket, it better be a big 10 inch.
    01-12-11 07:55 PM
    I like the specs on the Xoom, but I think 10 inches is too big? I think 7 is just about right for portability and use.
    I'm hoping by the time the LTE Xoom rolls out there will be a 7" but if not the specs on the Xoom make it hard to resist.
    01-13-11 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD