Saw this on another site this morning. Thought I'd share the good news!!!!!

Android phones like the HTC EVO 4G and Samsung Galaxy S now include front facing cameras, but there are not many apps that take advantage of this exciting new feature. Google has yet to add support for dual cameras to the Android SDK and app developers have been working with the carriers to support these new devices.
    Sprint chose Qik as their streaming video app to include with the EVO 4G, but the current version loaded on the phone does not support video calling yet. I had been trying to gain access to the latest beta to test this new feature out, but I’ve had no luck so far.
    Thankfully Fring has stepped up to the table and updated their popular messaging application to support front facing cameras and video calling. The app just went live so I have not had the chance to test it with other EVO users, but that is on the agenda for my next YouTube video I film.
    Fring has yet to update their blog with additional details, so check back later for a full report. We will test video calling over 3G, 4G, and WiFi.
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 06-03-10 at 02:00 PM.
    05-27-10 09:11 AM
    05-27-10 11:13 AM
    Updated post#1 with youtube link
    06-03-10 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD