First off I will post whatever I want on these fourms as long as I play by the rules. Second no one has proved to me that you can enlarge the fonts yet. I call CS at Vzw and was told know but it is being put into future updates! These fourms are for sharing ideas and helping outhers out not bashing anyone. I am still considering the Eris but need as much info as I can get! Going into a Vzw store is worthless they know nothing about the Eris so that's why I post here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Motorola Droid: Change Size of Fonts

Google > *
    11-12-09 05:21 PM
    Love The Droid. I had the Storm 1 and Talked Verizon into Sending me a Tour, After my 4th Storm. Went into A VZW Store yesterday and I got the Droid on an early upgrade. Loved my BlackBerry, but the upgrades announced yesterday were too late...
    11-12-09 05:24 PM
    Loved my BlackBerry, but the upgrades announced yesterday were too late...
    What upgrades do you speak of? I missed them.
    11-12-09 05:25 PM
    Jumped to the Droid and will not be looking back....(Storm 1 and Curve)
    11-12-09 06:30 PM
    For those who swapped from the S1 or S2 to a Droid, what are your thoughts on it's email? I've read that it is not too good?

Thanks
    its superior looking. i experience the same speed in its delivery overall, and i prefer the instant reconcilation as you are logged in directly to gmail. html email is just awesome looking. i dont know much about the difference between gmail speed and other emails as ive never used them. i enjoy the device totally. i have not even looked back to my blackberry at all. not once. i dont even miss BBM. im not knocking the blackberry, but i cannot look back to the berry until berry decides to revamp and redesign its OS from ground up. no way can i justify a blackberry for its speed and smoothness compared to android. even the G1 i used for 2 weeks felt smoother and better compared to the curve i had. the screen is nice, i cant complain about it for nothing except for its overall battery life. blackberry does win in battery life but its not totally poor it could be better.
    like i said, i like berry, but they need a total redesign as its not smooth anymore in comparison. winmo is still a loser. i totally was wanting my berry back in a matter of days when i tried winmo.
    Last edited by sigtwenty; 11-12-09 at 10:58 PM.
    11-12-09 10:54 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD