I don't see what the big deal of the Storm1 being discontinued is? I mean, a better model was released so they're stopping selling of the Storm1.

I mean, in a year's time, when more/better Android phones are released, no one is going to be surprised that they'll stop selling/supporting the MotoDroid.

Why is this such a big issue? Verizon is not pulling the whole Storm line (they're still selling the Storm2).

Why did this thread get to 3 pages again?

Kinda like MS doesn't sell/support Windows 98... and they've already set end dates for stopping support of WinXP since Windows7 has been released.

(if I'm totally off/wrong, someone please correct me).

It is baffling to you because you have a crappy Storm 2? Yes the Storm 2 stinks as well. Just stinks a little less than the Storm 1.
    02-25-10 03:42 PM
    WoW, defensive much?

I was just asking why this is such a big deal since it's the natural evolution of any phone line (including your Iphone/Droid/Bold), and the first thing/only thing you do is go ahead and start bashing my choice of device??

This is a forum of observations, questions, knowledge, and experiences. If you don't want to share, don't lower yourself to personal attacks..in other words-grow up!
    02-26-10 11:40 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD