The beauty of Android- little to no battery pulls. Seriously, if an apps is going to fail, I'd rather it force close than brick or freeze up my device. Heck, my 9700 locked up on my multiple times while just browsing WAP sites.
    And before someone tries to tell me user error with the Blackberry, my other half was a level III tech support (smartphone support) for a carrier and now in retail for a third party retailer who has observed the multiple times my 9700 locked up on my for now reason.
    Agreed. I rather have a force closed app than doing a battery pull to fix an issue.

This message is approved by my transformer
    06-18-11 02:49 AM
    I mostly saw the hourglass like, well, all the time.

Seriously, it was a constant thing. Memory leak was really bad back then.
    The sad thing is, how lag affects accepting phone calls

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    K Bear likes this.
    06-20-11 11:06 AM
    I think the worst part of BB battery pulls on my Tour was the 7-9 minutes to reboot. I know a lot of the newer devices boot up faster, but that was something that really bothered me.
    06-21-11 12:32 PM
    I think the worst part of BB battery pulls on my Tour was the 7-9 minutes to reboot. I know a lot of the newer devices boot up faster, but that was something that really bothered me.
    My Bold took 5-7 minutes to reboot. That's lost productivity right there.
    06-21-11 05:18 PM
    That's one of the reasons why I got fed up w/ BB so quickly

My Droid boots up in a minute, topd

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    06-21-11 09:37 PM
    I hated the reboots on my old blackberry.

I will say, I do miss the LED notifications.

Sent from my VZW Thunderbolt.
    06-22-11 12:00 PM
    I will say, I do miss the LED notifications.
    Me too. I miss the big beacon of an LED the BB had. The HTC LED does the trick...but I loved being able to customize the colors w/ BBuzz.
    06-23-11 02:14 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD