I have really used this phone in every way the last two days so I thought I would share some thoughts.

3G signal is all over the place.
    Good call quality.
    Built nice but in my opinion, it won't sell as well once the Incredible is off backorder.
    It's really to big to be honest. Carriers are pushing the limits right now for size.
    Speakphone is too low.
    Screen is gorgeous!
    Battery life is lousy...yes my friends, it's pretty darn bad. My Incredible was no worse, in fact, I though it was better.
    The browser is either fast or slow. The Incredible browser is faster then the X, plain and simple. I am very dissapointed in how slow it is and it has the worst wordwrapping off any droid out there looking at websites.

Summary after two days. If you have the Incredible, stay with it and no, I am not an HTC fanboy. I have had the Incredible since day one and it's a better phone.
    07-16-10 05:40 PM
    I had a DI for 29 days and just got the X last night. The more I use the X the more I lean toward the Incredible being the better phone. The browser is faster on the DI, seems as if the operating system is smoother and faster on the DI. THe battery today has only outlasted the DI by a few hours but this phone has had to roam in and out and deal with poor reception all day. I have not dropped calls yet. The DI would drop calls and had poor signal strength. The camera on the X is pretty good. It is bigger which helps out with pictures but it is not really an advantage over the DI. Somewhat cumbersome. Another full day of use will give me the true winner, but as thins are going the Incredible was not that bad. No matter what happens, both of these are NIGHT AND DAY OVER MY OLD POS STORM!
    07-16-10 06:38 PM
    I had a DI for 29 days and just got the X last night. The more I use the X the more I lean toward the Incredible being the better phone. The browser is faster on the DI, seems as if the operating system is smoother and faster on the DI. THe battery today has only outlasted the DI by a few hours but this phone has had to roam in and out and deal with poor reception all day. I have not dropped calls yet. The DI would drop calls and had poor signal strength. The camera on the X is pretty good. It is bigger which helps out with pictures but it is not really an advantage over the DI. Somewhat cumbersome. Another full day of use will give me the true winner, but as thins are going the Incredible was not that bad. No matter what happens, both of these are NIGHT AND DAY OVER MY OLD POS STORM!
    And that's why the X is better, especially if you have to deal with areas with less than ideal signal strength.
    07-16-10 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD