1. Poynt is supposedly "coming soon" but for now Places Directory is pretty decent sub (no reverse lookup, though, if anyone has one that works please share)

2. Docs to go (full) is awesome and only $14.99!

3. New Twitter app seems good(no real SS replacement I could find)

4.Google Maps is ridiculously good vs bb version (I did have issues with the update and rolled back to the one that came on the phone)

5. Instamapper (GPS Tracker) available (just a new ID and I was back in business)

6.Astro file manager - file scout replacement

7. TV Listings For Android - slick TV Guide app (cable/sat providers - search by zip etc)

8. Browser is great (Flash!) Op5 runs pretty sweet also.

9. YouMail app is very nice

10. Back to Weather Bug, for me. Stock proggie/widget is a bit cranky and doesn't offer very much in way of "locations"

11. LOOKING for an easy way to resize pics for email (a la default BB settings)

12. Airplane Autoswitch can somewhat replicate auto on/off.

13. No (as promised) Unified inbox is about the only downer for me so far.
    05-01-10 05:49 PM
    Don't you mean Droid > BB.
    05-01-10 05:54 PM
    Don't you mean Droid > BB.
    I think he was using > as an arrow, not a mathmati....wait a minute! Oh I see, you are a clever one
    05-01-10 05:57 PM
    I'm loving my droid.. the only thing I miss from my bberry is bbm and pushed email.
    05-01-10 06:27 PM
    After building a convoluted combination of GMail and the stock Mail App, I dumped them both and installed K-9.

It is not perfect, but I have an integrated inbox and pushed email back (and I can save and send attachments)

I *thought* I could live without "push" but didn't even survive a week (LOL). I have a blister from refreshing my inbox so much.

Other than that, I am a happy user. Swype rules, wifi rules, a usable Internet seriously rules. Docs-to-go FULL for $5.55. etc
    05-07-10 12:48 PM
    Damn, how'd you get Swype? I really want to try it out!
    05-07-10 02:16 PM
    Damn, how'd you get Swype? I really want to try it out!
    You can find swype by downloading it from the web browser. Google "incredible swype". Install it using a file manager like "astro file manager".

I fell in love with swype after using it on the motorola cliq xt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 02:46 PM
    After building a convoluted combination of GMail and the stock Mail App, I dumped them both and installed K-9.

It is not perfect, but I have an integrated inbox and pushed email back (and I can save and send attachments)

I *thought* I could live without "push" but didn't even survive a week (LOL). I have a blister from refreshing my inbox so much.

Other than that, I am a happy user. Swype rules, wifi rules, a usable Internet seriously rules. Docs-to-go FULL for $5.55. etc
    I did some searching and saw mixed opinions on the gmail push. Gmail is supposed to be pushed out. Does this not happen? How long does it take if it is getting pushed? My BB picks up my new gmail emails in under a minute after sending. Sometimes they are on my phone a few seconds before showing up online.
    05-07-10 04:26 PM

Does the Email on the Incredible not allow you to save and/or send attachments? I'm looking into getting one, but if I'm unable to save and send attachments, then I may have to look into getting the next BlackBerry.
    05-07-10 04:28 PM
    Actually, with gmail's pop3 retrieval system, I was able to get a "unified" email system, but the SMS messages are separate (I use Handcent). You have to set this up within Gmail, but I get AOL, Comcast, and our work email (exchange-based with Kerio I believe) to all go to the Android Gmail app. I did set labels to identify which account each message is from, but that was the big thing that made me miss my Storm. Now with this setup, I'm liking the Incredible more and more. Next step is try different password keeper replacements.
    05-07-10 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD