Where did u read that anyway?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    heres the quote

I just saw on droid forum.net that in order to use this early upgrade to the x, you have to sign a 2 year contract, looks like I won't be using the early upgade to replace my droid. I would rather sign a 1 year contract incase i ever wanted to leave verizon, plus I only pay $30 more for a 1 year contract over 2 year contract with my employer discount. Maybe I will use my fiances upgrade on my line to get the Moto X if I decided I want it after it is released. I would have used the early upgrade if I could sign a 1 year extension.
    06-23-10 04:53 PM
    you would think vzw would brief their reps about whats going on lol im guessing tomorrow will be meetings company wide to let them know the deal i will call friday morning and see what i can drum up
    06-23-10 04:54 PM
    I have been hearing conflicting answers, does this apply to 12 month annual upgrade or just the early ending of a 2 year contract?
    06-23-10 05:00 PM
    Nice, keep me in mind too man, lol.

06-23-10 05:01 PM
    Jmb, I'm trying to find out the same man.

06-23-10 05:02 PM
    Jmb, I'm trying to find out the same man.

Yea if you hear shoot me a pm, i'll do the same.

my 12 annual is in august, the 19th I don't want to wait that long lol.

nobody seems to have the answer yet and I have heard both so who knows.
    06-23-10 05:04 PM
    we gotta play the waiting game
    06-23-10 05:53 PM
    I don't think the verizon reps know much about this deal. I called in today to ask them something about my bill and asked about the upgrade and the rep put me on hold and came back and said the only thing they could do was move my upgrade a month. I am due late August and they could only move me up to late July. I was shocked I figured they would like to get another 2 years out of me but I guess not. I don't mind waiting, but I figured I would ask the rep to see if this was true. Probably just not told of the early upgrade plan?
    06-24-10 09:56 PM
    Hmmmmmm, didn't AT&T and Apple do something like this???

Yea, Google isn't trying to copy Apple...
    An apple fanboi!! What's the matter? The iToy4 didn't live up to the hype? Haha

06-25-10 12:45 AM
    just called vzw again and was told im eligible
    now im happy plus i can bill it to my bill to give me time to sell my 9550 and get my rebate thank god

but big red needs to inform all their lackey's bc the girl earlier had me thinking i had to wait until november

so if you are eligible for an upgrade any time this year, havent used it, you CAN use it immediately ONLY on the droid x
    06-25-10 08:42 AM
    sweet deal
    06-29-10 02:35 PM
    Lexus is selling cars with 4 wheels. Damn, they copied Ford............
    06-29-10 02:42 PM
    Lexus is selling cars with 4 wheels. Damn, they copied Ford............
    hahaha, i guess they are not re-inventing the wheel!
    06-29-10 02:47 PM
    My 2 year upgrade was slated for Aug and I emailed Verizon and told them what I heard. They moved up my upgrade to July 15th which is the day the X comes out. It even shows on my online account, so I dont have to go into the store. It does say you needs to upgrade for 2 years to ge the discount on the site though which is fine, since I am not leaving Verizon.
    07-01-10 11:48 PM
    This is not true it is not if your upgrade date is in 2010 -- it's if your contract ends in 2010 you can get an upgrade early. It has to do with your contract date, not upgrade date. If you CED is 2/2011 and your upg date is 10/2010 you would not qualify.
    07-02-10 02:43 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD