I am thinking of purchasing a Droid Eris looking for feedback from current Eris users. And I know the incredible is going to be released soon but the Eris seems to fit my needs.
    03-15-10 06:56 PM
    Check out this forum. Think you'll find all the answers you need.

http://m.forum.androidcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 07:23 PM
    After being a long time Blackberry user, I just got an Eris on Saturday.

So far I am very pleased. Looking forward to the 2.1 update, but not obsessing over it.

Since my email comes thru Google and I also use Google Calendar, syncing everything is exactly what I need. I have no problem using the keyboard in either portrait or landscape mode. No battery problems as of yet.
    03-15-10 07:54 PM
    eris a good choice but it really rocks with 2.1...

03-23-10 06:01 AM
    Yes im coming from blackberry to a Eris and I love my Eris besides my battery life is sucky, but I just got an extended battery so I will see how that works, but everything else, I love it. After getting this phone I see how boring Blackberries were!
    03-23-10 07:37 AM
    Yes im coming from blackberry to a Eris and I love my Eris besides my battery life is sucky, but I just got an extended battery so I will see how that works, but everything else, I love it. After getting this phone I see how boring Blackberries were!
    How does your eris do now that u have the extended battery?? and which did u buy
    04-22-10 12:54 AM
    eris a good choice but it really rocks with 2.1...

I agree. I updated to a leaked 2.1 version and it's doing great. When you really take the time to set up the phone the way you want it, it really pays off. I'm doing ok with one battery.
    04-23-10 06:49 PM
    I am thinking of purchasing a Droid Eris looking for feedback from current Eris users. And I know the incredible is going to be released soon but the Eris seems to fit my needs.
    I wouldn't buy the Eris now. I would definitely go for the Nexus One or Incredible at this point. At the very least I would get a Droid.

04-24-10 03:31 AM
    I came over to Droid eris from an 8330 and haven't looked back. Had the opportunity to get the moto Droid and passed on it. Mainly due to its size and weight.

04-24-10 08:44 PM
    I wouldnt bother with the eris verizon is going to stop offering it soon the thing with android to make it a fun and awsome phone to own is the phone has to have good specs for the phone to work smoothly i would get the droid or incredible you wont be disapointed

04-25-10 10:46 AM
    if ya looking to save a few bucks ,go with Eris. there are many places giving them out free with 2 yr contract. you certainly cant go wrong with Eris. sure incredible and the other high octane androids are awesome ,but a rooted Eris more than capable of doing the things those beasts can do.

04-27-10 04:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD