I have my work email set up on my Samsung Mesmerize. However, I would like to keep my email on my server at work but when I delete my emails from the Samsung the email is no longer on my desktop at work. There is no options given to me on the Mesmerize allowing me to save it on the desktop. Another really annoying problem is when you delete your email it does not give you the option to delete them all at once. You have to click on each individual email and then delete them. Any advice?
    12-21-10 08:23 PM
    I'm not sure if there is anything different with your corporate e-mail, but I'm set up to retrieve my work e-mail (POP3). In Account Settings > Incoming Server, I can set "Delete email from server" to Never, or when deleted from my inbox. There isn't a Prompt option like there is on the BlackBerry.

When I'm viewing the list of e-mail messages, there is a gray checkbox to the left of each e-mail. I can click on those and check the ones I want to delete, then click on the delete button that appears. At least, from what I am seeing, you can delete multiple e-mails from the list.
    12-22-10 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD