One thing I noticed that I loved on my BB that I cannot find on the Droid is an option to delete from the device only.
    I do not like to keep too much email listed on my device like bill reminders, but I want to keep them in my inbox on Gmail.

Any option for this I am missing?
    Or once delete is hit, it deletes from both all the time?
    07-13-10 02:44 PM
    One thing I noticed that I loved on my BB that I cannot find on the Droid is an option to delete from the device only.
    I do not like to keep too much email listed on my device like bill reminders, but I want to keep them in my inbox on Gmail.

Any option for this I am missing?
    Or once delete is hit, it deletes from both all the time?
    i was just going to post this question as well. i have been looking to find this as well.
    07-18-10 10:34 PM
    lol, it is called archive.....deletes it from phone, and can read via PC/Mac later. PS, no one using androids hangs out much here, if you want answers, do a search on some heavy android forums....just saying........that would also answer your thread you started "Smoke N Crack" about android anti virus yes/no
    this is not the place for advanced android information.

PS, there are about 15-25 quality contributors here that I highly respect contributing to crackberry's android section...you should See them on android forums
    Last edited by johnly; 07-18-10 at 11:02 PM.
    07-18-10 11:00 PM
    PS, there are about 15-25 quality contributors here that I highly respect contributing to crackberry's android section...you should See them on android forums
    One of those people is me right? JKJKJK I'm not quite sure, seeing as I've be Androidless for a week now, but I vaguely remember a setting on my Eris that allowed me to check whether I wanted to delete my e-mails just from the phone or from the phone + web client. I know it's not like the BB option for every single e-mail, but if you know that you want it one way or another, then your set; that is if said option is available, and I'm not losing my mind.
    Last edited by DarkSource; 07-19-10 at 10:13 AM.
    07-19-10 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD