The BBs let me rename the pictures. I can't seem to find that option on the Droid. Am I missing something?

Also the pics that the Droid takes are so large that it takes forever for an MMS to go through. Is there a way to make the pic smaller after its take without cropping because that doesn't really make the whole pic smaller.
    11-19-09 08:00 PM
    The BBs let me rename the pictures. I can't seem to find that option on the Droid. Am I missing something?

Also the pics that the Droid takes are so large that it takes forever for an MMS to go through. Is there a way to make the pic smaller after its take without cropping because that doesn't really make the whole pic smaller.
    Should not take that long to send via mms cause it should convert it to work via mms i on its own. Try downloading ASTRO app. to rename files.
    11-20-09 01:23 AM
    Should not take that long to send via mms cause it should convert it to work via mms i on its own. Try downloading ASTRO app. to rename files.
    Confirmed. I sent some pics yesterday and I got the same warning that the files were too large but DROID re-sized them automatically in MMS.
    11-20-09 06:03 AM
    Hmmm...don't know why it did that. I remember sending a pic a couple days before and it went through perfectly. It was just yesterday it was taking forever. Maybe its because I was in a new city?
    11-20-09 06:52 AM
    Thanks. ASTRO seems like a great app.
    11-20-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD