Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47
  1. rjdangerous's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default With early upgrade for everyone, who is leaving BB?

    I tried all morning to get an early upgrade for my tour, they said no way have to wait until august 19th. While I managed to get a new free BOLD I could not get to upgrade to the X. Just found out they will allow anyone with a 2010 upgrade date upgrade at discounted pricing which is sweet!! Does anyone have the pre-order date?

    I have been wanting to get a android phone and out of this BB for a while for a ton of reasons especially the internet so I'm very happy

    I was with BB for years, now that I got a new BOLD and should be able to run os 6 and webkit browser I can care less! prolly going to be nothing great anyway.
  2. fearmychickens's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    370 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    I think everyone here already left BB.
    My account password is (Deleted my Moderator)
  3. TrendyProfessional1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,483 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,945 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Everybody and their mamma
  4. rjdangerous's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fearmychickens View Post
    I think everyone here already left BB.
    lol good point, but just wondering for the lurkers like me who wanted a taste of the good stuff but were stuck with BB.

    my buddy came over with his incredible last night I love it, so much faster than my tour in every way. The gmaps is actually usable on the fly without wanting to throw it for taking so long. But his battery kinda sucks, this is supposed to be better.
  5. Helicrewchief's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    PIN
    3155A14B
    #5  

    Default

    I haven't left yet but add me to the list of people who do! I have been lurking here and on Android Central for a couple of weeks now. I rarely check up on the BB anymore.
  6. fasteddie711's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    I talked to verizon this morning. Anyone who's contract is up before Dec 31st 2010 is eligible. Annual upgrades and new every two don't count. My annual is up in Aug but I don't qualify. I have a second line that I use for situations like this where I want a phone before my upgrade.
  7. trees247's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    574 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    PIN
    Google Talk Now!
    #7  

    Default

    If tmo did this I would
    Don't judge me from yesterday cause today I have moved on.
  8. Tifoso's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    660 Posts
    Global Posts
    935 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    This won't be limited to just expiring contracts. Whoever you spoke to this morning had no idea what was going to be said at today's press conference. I doubt they even knew there was a press conference.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  9. rjdangerous's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fasteddie711 View Post
    I talked to verizon this morning. Anyone who's contract is up before Dec 31st 2010 is eligible. Annual upgrades and new every two don't count. My annual is up in Aug but I don't qualify. I have a second line that I use for situations like this where I want a phone before my upgrade.

    SAY IT AINT SO!

    Makes no sense that a new every 2 does not count because thats a 2 year contract right there.
  10. rjdangerous's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    This won't be limited to just expiring contracts. Whoever you spoke to this morning had no idea what was going to be said at today's press conference. I doubt they even knew there was a press conference.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hope your right!!
  11. Johnly's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,026 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,399 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    I don't have a BB to leave, but I am leaving it again anyway!
  12. fasteddie711's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    The customer service rep had a email to refer to when I asked. They definitely knew about the promotion. I don't understand the new every two not being elegible either. She just read the bullitin off word for word. It was clear I was the first person who asked that question. Either way I'm gonna take a break from BB for a while and give android a try.
  13. rjdangerous's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fasteddie711 View Post
    The customer service rep had a email to refer to when I asked. They definitely knew about the promotion. I don't understand the new every two not being elegible either. She just read the bullitin off word for word. It was clear I was the first person who asked that question. Either way I'm gonna take a break from BB for a while and give android a try.

    It just seems there is so much more for my money.
  14. experiment 626's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    706 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    I returned my 9650 and reactivated my trusty 8330 a few days ago.So,yes,I'll be one of those daily 160,000 Droid converts soon. Hoping for word on the Droid2 but I might settle for the Droid since a physical keyboard is a must to me.
  15. Tifoso's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    660 Posts
    Global Posts
    935 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    I've decided I'm done with BB. Whether they bump up my upgrade date or not (but those bastards better) I'm switching.
  16. mikeydooodie's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    172 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    <this guy .. OP interested in getting rid of your 9650?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  17. Cmaeda's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    67 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    I there aren't any big issues with your phones, just wait till the fall, when all the "cool" phones come out. Maybe a new BB will wow you, or win mobile 7.. who knows!
  18. Syco54645's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    768 Posts
    Global Posts
    870 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of success
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    This won't be limited to just expiring contracts. Whoever you spoke to this morning had no idea what was going to be said at today's press conference. I doubt they even knew there was a press conference.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That makes absolutely no sense. I called and my annual is on the 13th. You can bet that I will be there to get one!
    Device: Tour 9630
    OS: 5.0.0.419
  19. rjdangerous's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    <this guy .. OP interested in getting rid of your 9650?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If verizon will push up my annual upgrade date no I'm going to give it to my wife, if they don't and I'm going to sell the 9650 and get rid of her tour.
  20. TrendyProfessional1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,483 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,945 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default Here Is How The Upgrade Will Work

  21. o4liberty's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,036 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Carriers are doing anything to sell more devices in this bad ecomony. Its amazing how many new devices see being launched this year. 2011 will be a interesting year for the smart phone market!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  22. rjdangerous's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESN View Post
    Carriers are doing anything to sell more devices in this bad ecomony. Its amazing how many new devices see being launched this year. 2011 will be a interesting year for the smart phone market!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree by then nobody will have a dumb phone lol
  23. TrendyProfessional1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,483 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,945 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmb320 View Post
    I agree by then nobody will have a dumb phone lol
    I disagree; it will be the dumba$$e$ using the smartphones that will have them. I can never resist a good pun
    From here on out if my wallet can stand it 1yr contract only
  24. sjsjr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    259 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    I find it interesting that they are not allowing "buddy upgrades." According to your link there Trendy the line that buys the phone is required to keep it. So does this mean that people with multi line accounts can't upgrade one line and move the phone to another or is that something different all together?
    Pittsburgh Steeler and Penguin Fan
    "It's a great day for Hockey!" - Badger Bob
  25. TrendyProfessional1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,483 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,945 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjsjr View Post
    I find it interesting that they are not allowing "buddy upgrades." According to your link there Trendy the line that buys the phone is required to keep it. So does this mean that people with multi line accounts can't upgrade one line and move the phone to another or is that something different all together?
    Looks like to me that if u push up your upgrade that is the case. I am eligible
    for a NE2 this July 25th. So I will wait and see how they play this instead of
    getting this on release date. Since my date is only a few days after.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions