Does anyone else have a ton of services running (specifically moto services you aren't even using) in the background and the device still flys with no lag? I have 15mb+127mb in 29 right now and so many apps running and not one stutter.
    07-16-10 02:24 PM
    yes i remember "DX"

07-16-10 02:27 PM
    Does anyone else have a ton of services running (specifically moto services you aren't even using) in the background and the device still flys with no lag? I have 15mb+127mb in 29 right now and so many apps running and not one stutter.
    Yes and I'm closing a lot of them right now.
    yes i remember "DX"

Haha. I still watch WWE.
    07-16-10 02:31 PM
    Lol nice pictures.... But seriously, is everyones device still flying with so many apps running?
    07-17-10 10:30 AM
    I guess I'm the only one then.
    07-17-10 01:01 PM
    Lol nice pictures.... But seriously, is everyones device still flying with so many apps running?
    I guess I'm the only one then.
    No you're not. Mine has so many services running and it's still speedy and battery life seems a little better than on my Droid. This phone is a multitasking machine in comparison so I guess there aren't any slowdowns when you're running lots of services and apps together.
    07-17-10 02:12 PM
    No you're not. Mine has so many services running and it's still speedy and battery life seems a little better than on my Droid. This phone is a multitasking machine in comparison so I guess there aren't any slowdowns when you're running lots of services and apps together.
    Yea. It seems to handle multitasking very well.
    07-17-10 02:21 PM
    My "record" was 24 apps running at the same time and I didn't even have the slightest clue. My Storm would have choked and vomited trying to do that. This thing is really the cats ***. No I'm not bashing the Storm, but the move to Android has been nice.
    07-17-10 03:39 PM
    My "record" was 24 apps running at the same time and I didn't even have the slightest clue. My Storm would have choked and vomited trying to do that. This thing is really the cats ***. No I'm not bashing the Storm, but the move to Android has been nice.
    I think the storm would have blown up. Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-17-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD