I know other android, webOS, symbian or whatever other device you left the bb for you have had not so much blackberry withdraws but that crackberry urge. You know the one where you want to check out the cb forums see what's hot and not and make some comments, any other defectors or rehab members experience this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 08:41 PM
    I definitely go through this everyday...that's why I'm here...
    11-12-09 08:57 PM
    This is sadly one of the busiest Android forums right now so I still am checking it.
    11-12-09 09:19 PM
    I was so glad to see an Android forum created on this site. There may be larger forums for Android out there, but this is still the best site.

11-12-09 09:23 PM
    yea well when it comes to android droidforum.net i think it is and phandroid for me have seemed to be big depo's for android junkies but i just like the crackberry enviroment although i cant bragg aboiut my blackberry anymore still have a lot of friends in here, and i get a kick out of storm users attacking me lol
    11-13-09 05:40 AM
    CB is one of the best sites around no matter if you use a different device. I use a 9000 but I still read lots if other forums to learn more about handheld world.

An android is not in my future but hearing about the device is entertaining at the very least. So stick around and keep sharing for all the rest of us.

11-13-09 06:49 AM
    well reading peoplem argueing never gets old is always a blast lol
    11-13-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD