Here is the link......
    Motorola Droid X unboxing - Engadget Galleries

Phone Scoop Review. Pretty Good....
    Review: Motorola's Droid X : Is It Your Type? (Phone Scoop)
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 06-25-10 at 11:36 AM.
    06-23-10 02:00 PM
    I must admit Trendy, that phone looks very nicely sized : )
    06-23-10 02:12 PM

thats what i was worried about i like the size of the droid and thought the EVO looked to big but that looks like its will fit in my hand very nicely...
    06-23-10 02:22 PM
    It does look sweet. So here is my plan @ the end of the year this will be my backup phone. Can download movies plug into tv and watch. Music etc.
    I always like to keep a backup just incase. I let my oldest have my S1.
    This device is going to rock....
    06-23-10 02:22 PM
    It does look sweet. So here is my plan @ the end of the year this will be my backup phone. Can download movies plug into tv and watch. Music etc.
    I always like to keep a backup just incase. I let my oldest have my S1.
    This device is going to rock....
    lol! I bet your oldest is happy with a phone of any caliber! I am tempted to upgrade, but my contract runs out in November, so I think I have an upgrade anyway right now. I wonder if they will double upgrade me into a free X? Nah, that would be too cool!
    06-23-10 02:31 PM
    droid x is looking sexyy idk if i can waitttt. thinking about selling the droid i bought off ebay back lol this looks too good and oh yea heres a email verizon is sending
    https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/we...VWFav0f7beD9vf
    06-23-10 03:07 PM
    lol! I bet your oldest is happy with a phone of any caliber! I am tempted to upgrade, but my contract runs out in November, so I think I have an upgrade anyway right now. I wonder if they will double upgrade me into a free X? Nah, that would be too cool!
    Dude I just did a thread. On what u can do. If u are on the old pricing tier
    or have the 2000 minute plan u can add each line for 9.99.
    Find a used basic phone and put that on one line and use the upgrade
    for the X. U can do that up to five lines. The unlimited plan is where u get screwed for after two lines. On the unlimited after two lines each line is
    $45. Thats why I didn't switch. If u cant hold out that is your solution.
    Try to hold out though bud you're a student.
    06-23-10 03:10 PM
    for the X. U can do that up to five lines. The unlimited plan is where u get screwed for after two lines. On the unlimited after two lines each line is
    I hear you, and I am still considering sprint. I used them for 4 years in many states, and never had a single coverage problem. I love Verizon's customer service, and that is prolly what will keep me coming back to them. For once, I would like to be the stalwart, and not be under contract. we shall see. Thank you sir!
    06-23-10 03:16 PM
    thats a excellent idea to do i have a old samsung flip phone around here that i got when i first had verizon lol
    06-23-10 03:17 PM
    I donn't know how to post these the other way
    Motorola Upgrades the Droid With Droid X | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

BGR review look at the crispness of that screen in the pic. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Motorola DROID X first impressions � Boy Genius Report
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 06-23-10 at 03:38 PM.
    06-23-10 03:33 PM
    Trendy, I read this on Engadget, "Mirroring AT&T's move with the iPhone 4, all Verizon customers with upgrade dates in 2010 will be pulled up so they're eligible for the Droid X as soon as it's available."

That only for 2 yr upgrades or annual's too? Mine isnt until July 2011, but man, I want this phone something awful, lol, just trying to figure out a way to get it, without paying full retail. Being unemployed right now sucks.
    06-23-10 03:39 PM
    Trendy, I read this on Engadget, "Mirroring AT&T's move with the iPhone 4, all Verizon customers with upgrade dates in 2010 will be pulled up so they're eligible for the Droid X as soon as it's available."

That only for 2 yr upgrades or annual's too? Mine isnt until July 2011, but man, I want this phone something awful, lol, just trying to figure out a way to get it, without paying full retail. Being unemployed right now sucks.
    Bro hold tight.....
    Things will improve.
    06-23-10 04:02 PM
    Bro hold tight.....
    Things will improve.
    Understood. I have some things I need to sell anyway, pair of Jordan's I havent worn, a guitar amp, an 8330 I'm not using, so I wouldnt be comming out of pocket really.
    06-23-10 04:04 PM
    06-23-10 04:04 PM
    Understood. I have some things I need to sell anyway, pair of Jordan's I havent worn, a guitar amp, an 8330 I'm not using, so I wouldnt be comming out of pocket really.
    U know bud I am not in your situation. But we are all one....
    Remember this its your needs that take care of you and it's
    your wants that fck u. All of that may be the difference in
    a tank of gas one day to go on a job interview.......
    But hey it's just a suggestion. I know its hard not getting
    stuff u want. But sometimes we have to do what we gotta.
    Hey wait til u can pick one up on ebay for fiddy. Trust me when
    the pro hits u will get this one cheap. Besides u will be working by then.
    06-23-10 04:07 PM
    LOL. Who knows man. We'll see.

Actually, I'm in the process of getting back in school full time to get that Pell grant, about $5300 since I'm unemployed. I'd just really love to do that and still get my checks and not have to worry about a job.

What really sucks is that I'll have to look at my friends Droid X every day, since he'll be getting it soon, lol. I hate my Tour, lol.
    06-23-10 04:14 PM
    excellent video
    06-23-10 05:14 PM
    LOL. Who knows man. We'll see.

Actually, I'm in the process of getting back in school full time to get that Pell grant, about $5300 since I'm unemployed. I'd just really love to do that and still get my checks and not have to worry about a job.

What really sucks is that I'll have to look at my friends Droid X every day, since he'll be getting it soon, lol. I hate my Tour, lol.
    Ohhhhh u didn't say that young man; then by all means u need that large screen for books that u can download and read. Taking notes in class, and that huge calender so u don't miss exams and study groups. Yes definitely a need.....
    Oh not to mention videoing lectures.... yeah thats a need
    06-23-10 06:38 PM
    Ohhhhh u didn't say that young man; then by all means u need that large screen for books that u can download and read. Taking notes in class, and that huge calender so u don't miss exams and study groups. Yes definitely a need.....
    Oh not to mention videoing lectures.... yeah thats a need
    Sarcasm, a great "tool" of humanity.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 06:51 PM
    Sarcasm, a great "tool" of humanity.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm just justifying for you. But really a device like that I would certainly use it for that. That thing is a beast man.
    No sarcasm meant at all young man
    06-23-10 06:54 PM
    ^^thanks!!

that was in response to the video unboxing..
    06-23-10 06:55 PM
    ^^thanks!!

that was in response to the video unboxing..
    Yes thank u
    06-23-10 06:58 PM
    I know Trendy, just messin with ya.

Would be cool to be used for that purpose though.

Just need to get the facts on pricing.
    06-23-10 07:00 PM
    I know Trendy, just messin with ya.

Would be cool to be used for that purpose though.

Just need to get the facts on pricing.
    Gotcha bud. But you could; two year contract 199 after mail in rebate.
    I may just order on line and avoid the mail in.
    06-23-10 07:27 PM
    Gotcha bud. But you could; two year contract 199 after mail in rebate.
    I may just order on line and avoid the mail in.
    That "$199 price" isnt for the annual though, right? That's all I'd have when it's released.
    06-23-10 07:37 PM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD