Anyone keep thier DROID in your pocket all day? Seems like it might get destroyed in there and wanted to get your thoughts. Do you think it will hold up?

Seems like a new DROID has a stiff slide out keyboard, and is a rock solid device, but ones that have been played with in Verizon store have a little "play" and the screen wiggles just a bit when tapping on the touch screen. Could get annoying...
    11-11-09 01:41 AM
    I keep mine in my pocket. I just make sure that its only the phone in my pocket and nothing else...no coins or keys...just cloth and phone. I have no wiggle on my screen. Build quality is excellent.
    11-11-09 03:46 AM
    I keep mine in the pocket also. Just waiting on my screen film to come in. I will purchase a leather case later for added protection.
    11-11-09 08:56 AM
    While at work, I've always kept phones in a leather pouch, but I'm not a fan of the Droid's velcro holster, so I haven't got one for it yet. When not at work, phones always stay in my right front pocket by themselves, no change, no keys, nothing. In the last 3 or 4 years, I've never had keys or change in my right front pocket, ever.

As long as there's nothing else in the pocket to scratch or ding it up, it should be ok. None of my phones have ever been damaged in my pocket.
    11-11-09 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD