Good to know, that yours is hardware related. I've been wondering, since the X is backordered, how long does it take to get a replacement device?

Do they send out replacement devices first, then fill the new orders or what? If I get an X, I wouldn't want to wait very long for a replacement device, should I ever need one. Overnight sounds about right.
    uhhhhh rider if you want the droid x you better get it now. if you return the fascinate now and get the DX then you should have it by next week. BTW there should be more ROMS out by then...
    09-14-10 05:37 PM
    Who is getting a brand new droid x? I AM!!!!!!

Tech looked at my account and saw that I had ordered my phone on 9/10 and received it on 9/13. He said my replacement should be here no later then 9/23, but will prolly make it here earlier.
    congrats.. i must have one lucky X i had it since launch (knock on wood)
    09-14-10 05:38 PM
    Good to know, that yours is hardware related. I've been wondering, since the X is backordered, how long does it take to get a replacement device?

Do they send out replacement devices first, then fill the new orders or what? If I get an X, I wouldn't want to wait very long for a replacement device, should I ever need one. Overnight sounds about right.
    Okay so I called in on 9/14 to get my replacement and the shippment should be here today. That didn't take long at all! Go get your droid x riderrrr!
    09-17-10 08:14 AM
    Returned the Fascinate and ordered the X on 9/15. We'll see how long I have to wait...
    09-17-10 11:51 AM
    I got my new droid x and its working great. Im never looking back, androids ftw! Let me know how you like your droid x when you get it.
    09-17-10 05:18 PM
    Glad to hear they made it right for you, and in a hurry too. How do you guys carry your X? Just handling them in the store they seemed downright huge vs the D2 I ended up with...
    09-17-10 05:35 PM
    Well it is a huge phone and i have a pretty thick case on it too. I either throw it in my purse or i just hold it in my hand. But honestly i love how huge the on screen keyboard is, that is what topped this phone off for me.
    I had to get some info off my blackberry today and hated every single moment of using that piece of crap.
    09-17-10 06:43 PM
    So glad you got things squared away Ambz. forgive, but the more I look at the title, the more I lol.
    x not responding to touch 1/2 the time
    09-18-10 09:26 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD