That gets me pissed...my upgrade is tomorrow...urggghhhh
    07-19-10 11:23 PM
    you can try going into best buy and see if they have any in stock. I think they honor verizon upgrades. Just a thought
    07-19-10 11:35 PM
    how come u didn't call verizon to have them upgrade you early?? i wasn't eligible for a upgrade until 8/2011 and they switch it to the day before the X came out.
    07-19-10 11:35 PM
    Did you get NE2 upgrade or an early upgrade? They have flat out refused to do NE2 for me and I pay them a TON of $$ every month. Family plan with 4 total phones.

Online it shows my account eligible for NE2 TODAY but the date says tomorrow????? Figure that one out!!
    07-20-10 09:07 AM
    I would be on the phone with verizon expressing how upset it makes me that on their website you NE2 date is today and you feel they should be honoring that. DO NOT TALK to a regular csr, get a supervisor on the phone and be polite. They really shouldn't have a problem helping you if your date says today online.
    07-20-10 09:24 AM
    I can't believe VZW is doing it again with the X. I sure they got enough complaints with the Dinc being out of stock now the X is following the same trend. I worry about mine if it were to need replacement there are none available which happened to my Dinc.
    07-20-10 11:13 AM
    I would be on the phone with verizon expressing how upset it makes me that on their website you NE2 date is today and you feel they should be honoring that. DO NOT TALK to a regular csr, get a supervisor on the phone and be polite. They really shouldn't have a problem helping you if your date says today online.
    He still won't get a phone today or anytime before the 3rd.

Out of stock is out of stock. There is no "secret stash" or anything like that. People need to stop getting upset because they can't have a phone exactly on thier upgrade date. The sense of entitlement is getting real old.
    07-20-10 12:06 PM
    Try a premium retailer. They don't usually get a lot of phone but they also don't sell as many as corporate stores. Even the one near my house had incredibles in stock when every corporate store in the city was sold out. They honored discounts and everything.
    07-20-10 01:50 PM
    Customer service said it would ship out on Friday if I order today or tomorrow.

Again a service rep was......................W R O N G!

If you call 5 reps you will 5 different answers on just about any question!!
    Last edited by bigbadwulff; 07-20-10 at 03:18 PM.
    07-20-10 02:41 PM
    He still won't get a phone today or anytime before the 3rd.

Out of stock is out of stock. There is no "secret stash" or anything like that. People need to stop getting upset because they can't have a phone exactly on thier upgrade date. The sense of entitlement is getting real old.
    Entitlement? If we were asking for FREE phones that would be entitlement? Why do you have an upgrade day? To wait 2-3 months to get a phone?
    07-20-10 03:35 PM
    Entitlement? If we were asking for FREE phones that would be entitlement? Why do you have an upgrade day? To wait 2-3 months to get a phone?
    Entitlement meaning everyone wanting upgrade dates moved up and not fullfilling thier contract just because something cooler came out.
    07-20-10 04:39 PM
    That gets me pissed...my upgrade is tomorrow...urggghhhh
    Hey! I'll give you my DX for free. Just sign

HERE______________

HERE______________

and.....

HERE______________

and finally......

Social Security HERE_____________

*By signing this contract, you here by sign your soul away to DarkSource in return for a brand new shiny Droid X*

Just send me a PM and we can do business!
    07-21-10 12:03 AM
    hey! I'll give you my dx for free. Just sign

here______________

here______________

and.....

Here______________

and finally......

Social security here_____________

*by signing this contract, you here by sign your soul away to darksource in return for a brand new shiny droid x*

just send me a pm and we can do business!
    lol...................
    07-22-10 12:17 AM

HERE______________

HERE______________

and.....

HERE______________

and finally......

Social Security HERE_____________

*By signing this contract, you here by sign your soul away to DarkSource in return for a brand new shiny Droid X*

LOL...................Order now and get in line for your phone. complaining here wont get you the phone any sooner, unless you agree to above terms.
    07-22-10 12:19 AM
    Agree to my terms today and you get a free rooted Droid X.

*WARNING, (in a super fast voice) services or restrictions may not apply in your area*
    07-22-10 02:48 PM
    Agree to my terms today and you get a free rooted Droid X.

*WARNING, (in a super fast voice) services or restrictions may not apply in your area*
    07-22-10 02:49 PM

HERE___Juan-Carlos__Romero_________

HERE__Juan-Carlos__Romero__________

and.....

and finally......

Social Security HERE___411-28-0911__________

HERE__Juan-Carlos__Romero__________

and.....

and finally......

Social Security HERE___411-28-0911__________

Now none of this will check out, as i am an illegal immigrant. But I am entitled to anything you have.. Well at least your tax dollars. Obama said I could!
    Last edited by SouthernSaltine; 07-23-10 at 12:26 PM.
    07-23-10 12:23 PM
    Gotta love the tea party. You do realize that a lot of our agricultural markets are entirely dependent on immigrant labor, correct? But we'll leave that for another time.

Dark Source: I acquired another person's soul some years ago, would I be able to sign that soul over instead?
    07-23-10 01:24 PM
    Gotta love the tea party. You do realize that a lot of our agricultural markets are entirely dependent on immigrant labor, correct? But we'll leave that for another time.

Dark Source: I acquired another person's soul some years ago, would I be able to sign that soul over instead?
    Yes i do, but you said it yourself; Immigrant labor, not ILLIGAL IMMIGRANT labor. Big difference. and yes, another thread another day!
    07-23-10 01:36 PM
    Forgive my omission, but I did mean illegal. Legal immigrants still earn minimum wage, which has unfortunately been set well above market price. I believe we can agree on one thing: less government involvement in the economy (beyond policing illegal practices) the better.
    07-23-10 01:40 PM
    Forgive my omission, but I did mean illegal. Legal immigrants still earn minimum wage, which has unfortunately been set well above market price. I believe we can agree on one thing: less government involvement in the economy (beyond policing illegal practices) the better.
    Meh. Now that this topic has been brought up I feel the need to post about it. Illegal immigrants are ruining my town. They have gangs, they are big into drug trade(marijuana I don't care about, the heroin, coke and other opioids is what's bad), and they take work away from LEGAL people because they will work for little to no money. I see them hopping in the back of landscaping trucks every day. In the past few years, there have been several deaths caused by illegal immigrants. Last year, one was drunk and driving his bosses landscaping truck. He ran off the road and crushed a mother and her daughter into the side of the building. When he got out of the car he was threatening people and was saying he didn't care about what he just did. The daughter died instantly and the mother died the next day in the hospital. There was almost a riot.

I am all for immigrants, but do it the legal way. If you can't get in, I'm sorry. I know they are trying to better themselves and their families, but when they work and get cash without taxes, and then ship the money back to their homeland without recycling it back into our economy, they **** us over and I will not put up with that ****. They make my town look lousy, and if they weren't there the town has potential to be beautiful. Good thing this isn't the whole town though and it is only one section. But they are spreading like wildfires to other towns by me and people are getting pissed.

Also, I use to work at a hospital and I have many friends that are nurses at hospitals. These people cause nothing but problems for them. I am not racist by any means, I treat everyone equally.

I would also like to add that my Grandparents are immigrants from Italy. They came here legally though.
    Last edited by avt123; 07-23-10 at 01:56 PM.
    07-23-10 01:52 PM
    And I promised myself I wouldn't get into this argument anymore. The truth of the matter is there is no black and white. Illegal immigration can cause a great deal of social strife, but they also allow our farmers to remain competitive in both the domestic and global market. Due to the abundant supply of cheap labor, our agricultural industry hasn't mechanized to the level of foreign competitors. The orange industry is a prime example. In Florida and California, harvesting is still reliant on illegal immigrant workers who earn well below minimum wage. In other countries, such as Brazil, the lack of a cheaper alternative labor force drove the development of a highly mechanized orange harvesting infrastructure. If orange growers in the United States were forced to pay minimum wage illegal workers or forced to use legal labor, they would no longer be able to compete with the prices of Brazilian oranges. Food for thought.
    07-23-10 02:01 PM
    And I promised myself I wouldn't get into this argument anymore. The truth of the matter is there is no black and white. Illegal immigration can cause a great deal of social strife, but they also allow our farmers to remain competitive in both the domestic and global market. Due to the abundant supply of cheap labor, our agricultural industry hasn't mechanized to the level of foreign competitors. The orange industry is a prime example. In Florida and California, harvesting is still reliant on illegal immigrant workers who earn well below minimum wage. In other countries, such as Brazil, the lack of a cheaper alternative labor force drove the development of a highly mechanized orange harvesting infrastructure. If orange growers in the United States were forced to pay minimum wage illegal workers or forced to use legal labor, they would no longer be able to compete with the prices of Brazilian oranges. Food for thought.
    Yes I know this. But something needs to be done. And what is being done now is not helping at all.

Anyways, that's it for me on this. We wont get anything solved here.
    07-23-10 02:13 PM
    definitely not coming on 8/3
    07-27-10 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD