I am debating whether to buy the droid or wait for the Verizon version of the iPhone. Is there any pre-released info out there on the verizon iPhone? Will it be the iPhone 3Gs or will it be a whole new iPhone with new features and functionality? Also any idea of the expected release date? Just want to see if there is any info out there.
    11-07-09 12:51 PM
    pretty sure verizon is releasing a full on assault on apple and their snobbery lol. think they are embracing androids open architecture and snubbing steve "jesus" jobs.

far as i know that iphone on verizon thing is a rumor.

verizon was offered the iphone first just fyi, and turned it down because of apple's restrictions and rules.
    Last edited by dtboos; 11-07-09 at 01:06 PM.
    11-07-09 01:02 PM
    According to this:
    http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/11...ching-q3-2010/

and other rumors its coming in late next year but in a smaller size. I would not wait for it specially on such a small factor. Beside by then verizon would have something even better than the Moto droid maybe HD2.
    11-07-09 01:16 PM
    I dunno, considering the digs Verizon/Motorola/Google took at Apple's product with the Droid's release, I would be skeptical of the iPhone coming to Verizon.

Even IF it came out, you might be in for a pretty long wait.
    11-07-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD