Hey guys, first time posting in the Android area on CB...

Was wondering what Droid phones are on T-Mo or coming to T-Mo. Incredible? X?

I have a 9700 right now but continue to hear great things about Dorid phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 07:03 PM
    07-08-10 07:43 PM
    I didn't see any "possible" releases... I'm hoping to see a device like the X or Incredible hit T-Mo.

07-08-10 08:05 PM
    Could be 2 devices that are going to hit around the holidays. The HTC Vision is rumored to have a dual 1 GHz processor and 4.3 in AMOLED screen. The HTC Emerald could be the Android flavor of the T-Mobile Sidekick series.
    07-08-10 08:08 PM
    Could be 2 devices that are going to hit around the holidays. The HTC Vision is rumored to have a dual 1 GHz processor and 4.3 in AMOLED screen. The HTC Emerald could be the Android flavor of the T-Mobile Sidekick series.
    Don't forget about the Samsung Vibrant (aka Galaxy S). That phone looks sweet.
    07-08-10 08:16 PM
    Cool. Thanks, everyone! I will have to research those.

07-08-10 08:21 PM
    Actually there is a lot more.
    Current Android Phones (T-Mobile):
    -G1,
    -MyTouch 3G,
    -MyTouch 3G Slide,
    -Motorola Cliq,
    -Motorola Cliq XT.

Future Android Phones (T-Mobile):
    -Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant),
    -Motorola Charm,
    -Motorola Motoroi,
    -HTC Emerald,
    -HTC Vision.
    07-08-10 08:51 PM
    i have not try it and i hope someone will post regarding this matter...
    07-08-10 10:38 PM
    there was a road map for future tmble android phones posted on another website i frequent. it doesnt say exactly the names of each device just the brand, its not much but as time goes on im sure leaks, rumors etc will show up. it starts from june of this yr and ends in mid december you can fiind it here
    07-08-10 11:49 PM
    Dont forget the best android phone made today IMO is still the Nexus One. Could have bought any Android I wanted by any crrier, been with TMO for a while now and their 3G+ high speeds are knocking at my door. Can't tell you how happy I am with this device. Best built device, best looking and you can do anything with it, I mean anything. The camera is great, shoots knock down videos and you can watch great movies on it. Only thing it lacks is front facing camera but I can do without that. Also have a blackberry 9700 but must be honest have not picked it up in a while. The E-Mail service is also very good.
    07-09-10 05:47 PM
    Dont forget the best android phone made today IMO is still the Nexus One. Could have bought any Android I wanted by any crrier, been with TMO for a while now and their 3G+ high speeds are knocking at my door. Can't tell you how happy I am with this device. Best built device, best looking and you can do anything with it, I mean anything. The camera is great, shoots knock down videos and you can watch great movies on it. Only thing it lacks is front facing camera but I can do without that. Also have a blackberry 9700 but must be honest have not picked it up in a while. The E-Mail service is also very good.
    It is only good because Google makes updates for this device first, because it is the current "Google phone". Otherwise, other devices beat the N1 in specs. And if you root, you will receive the updates a few days later due to the hacking community. The N1 is nice, but there are much better options, and much better ones that will be released very soon.
    07-09-10 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD