Guess what? You guys are officially worse than the iphone4 lol. I was watching attack of the show and apparently this has happened to a lot of phones, if it does yours, you can exchange it for a new one lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&xl_blz_on=xl_blz_on&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=mFqIOmmFQ48

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 06:43 AM
    I have not seen or heard of a person this has happened to yet.
    07-22-10 11:26 AM
    Haven't see that either. Sounds like an isolated problem.
    And believe me I'm scouting out for problems.
    Last edited by bigbadwulff; 07-22-10 at 12:18 PM.
    07-22-10 12:14 PM
    Its a lengthy read, but does address it, not as bad but still

Sybase - The Proven Enterprise Mobility Leader

07-22-10 12:32 PM
    There does seem to be an issue with the screen having banding problems. I found a few articles online about it. Says that it seems to be a few devices and VZW is working with affected users
    07-22-10 12:33 PM
    How is someone with a Storm 1 going to call out other smartphones for hardware problems? If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. The sad part is RIM and VZW did nothing about the Storm.
    07-22-10 12:42 PM
    Guess what? You guys are officially worse than the iphone4 lol. I was watching attack of the show and apparently this has happened to a lot of phones, if it does yours, you can exchange it for a new one lol

YouTube - New Droid X Screen/Display Problem

Lol you have a Storm, the device itself is a problem. Also, you are comparing this problem to the iPhone4 antenna problem? This screen "problem" is a small fraction compared to the iPhone4s antenna problem.

I never trust G4 with anything reliable. I only watch some E3 coverage and their 4/20 specials.
    07-22-10 12:47 PM
    I did say not as bad, just saying and bringing it up. I just felt like saying your the new ip4 lol. G4 did blow it up yes, until I read 1/10 of one percent have the problem. Plus the storm is fixable yourself, if your techy enough, but it is not my main line. I'm just holding it till 3 comes out.

Yes I was calling the kettle black because mine sure aint white, nor is yours!!!! And I'm not trying to hate on droid, I would really like to trade my curve for the evo upon contract renewal.

07-22-10 02:42 PM
    The storm is so bad I wouldn't even mention on my profile that I have the phone LOL.
    07-22-10 03:39 PM
    The storm is so bad I wouldn't even mention on my profile that I have the phone LOL.
    Agreed. Every time I see the device I feel bad for the person who owns it.
    07-22-10 03:49 PM
    Wow, you guys are real stuck up, get your head out of eachothers androids lol. I didn't come here to start a fight. I know how I worded it sounds like it, but wasn't intended to be as much.

Crackberry really sucks with you teenies. Grow up.

07-22-10 04:41 PM
    hahahaha just had to laugh lol
    07-22-10 05:16 PM
    Wow, you guys are real stuck up, get your head out of eachothers androids lol. I didn't come here to start a fight. I know how I worded it sounds like it, but wasn't intended to be as much.

Crackberry really sucks with you teenies. Grow up.

No ones a tennie. We are just stating a fact that the Storm sucks. No need to take offense.
    07-22-10 05:22 PM
    Are you guys 40 year old virgins???????
    07-22-10 05:46 PM
    No ones a tennie. We are just stating a fact that the Storm sucks. No need to take offense.
    And thats the fact Jack... the Storm DOES suck, I would know.... I have both... only two weeks until Im Storm free and on a Droid
    07-22-10 06:02 PM

YouTube - New Droid X Screen/Display Problem

Did you come in here because you wish you had a new X? Stuck with that POS storm/BB?

I just think this guy is jealous and just trying to make himself feel better?
    07-22-10 06:09 PM
    No, but this is one of the first times I have seen you type a sentence correctly.
    07-22-10 06:50 PM
    Jealousy has nothing to do with it. I do want the evo, but if I'd be stuck up like this, don't want it lol. Your all funny.

I might be in a low level band and working in wal-mart, but having 2 lines with 2 companies I think your jealous lol.

07-22-10 10:42 PM
    Agreed. Every time I see the device I feel bad for the person who owns it.
    This^^^

07-23-10 03:01 AM
    Grabbing the popcorn! This is exciting!
    07-23-10 08:12 AM
    Nooooooo fifty year old virgin...............
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 07-23-10 at 08:24 AM.
    07-23-10 08:21 AM
    Jealousy has nothing to do with it. I do want the evo, but if I'd be stuck up like this, don't want it lol. Your all funny.

I might be in a low level band and working in wal-mart, but having 2 lines with 2 companies I think your jealous lol.

Working @ WalMart Is cool; work is work..... stay in gratitude.
    But come on man a Storm, and coming in da Android house running
    shamck. Even iphone boys don't roll up in here baby....
    07-23-10 08:24 AM
    Ok-has anyone noticed either of these two things:

1.) The notification bar flickers to green for a second

2.) When I am in the text message screen and press the home screen to go back, the home screen flickers once before it sets.

Do these sound like problems and should I check out a replacement phone?

Amy
    07-23-10 08:27 AM
    It cracks me up that no matter where you go on crackberry people still mention the Storm??????

The conversation could be about the oil in the gulf......someone brings up the Storm lol

You could be talking about the game......someone brings up the Storm lmao

They could be talking about that hot chick they was with last night......but wait.....they can't because they too busy ragging on the Storm rofl

In the android forum at that.....wow! Just let the hate go fellas.

Yall cats sound like a guy who hates his ex to no end.....but her name stays in your mouth.
    07-23-10 08:27 AM
    Ok-has anyone noticed either of these two things:

1.) The notification bar flickers to green for a second

2.) When I am in the text message screen and press the home screen to go back, the home screen flickers once before it sets.

Do these sound like problems and should I check out a replacement phone?

Amy
    Number two sounds like a problem, and I would return it.
    Number one, and it is a built in feature. If you are on a call
    and you go back to the home screen, your notification bar will
    pulsate green to remind you that you are on a call.
    07-23-10 08:51 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD