this is in reference to the moto droid, when the screen is off, it will not ring when calling it, it has to be on and unlocked for it to accept calls, I cant find anything in settings to change this, anyone know how this can be fixed?
    12-18-09 02:49 PM
    Not seeing that problem with mine *shrug*
    12-18-09 03:19 PM
    this is in reference to the moto droid, when the screen is off, it will not ring when calling it, it has to be on and unlocked for it to accept calls, I cant find anything in settings to change this, anyone know how this can be fixed?
    Never heard of that. I doubt you will find anyone experiencing that anywhere. Your best bet is to get one, to the Verizon store
    12-18-09 03:23 PM
    Well I am experiencing that, and I am somewhere.
    get one? I have one

Never heard of that. I doubt you will find anyone experiencing that anywhere. Your best bet is to get one, to the Verizon store
    12-18-09 03:45 PM
    Sounds defective. I would check with a tech at the Verizpn store at the least.
    12-18-09 05:13 PM
    Sounds defective. I would check with a tech at the Verizpn store at the least.
    Brilliant.....
    12-18-09 06:11 PM
    Brilliant.....
    I try to think outside the box.
    12-18-09 06:21 PM
    I called mine when the screen was off, it rang.

I would tend to agree, yours appears to be defective...

Take it back to the verizon store and have them test it out, see if they can recreate the problem and maybe they'll get you another one.

Hmm! Weird!

msblueline
    12-18-09 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD