Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. xoomer1's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default droid not answering?

    this is in reference to the moto droid, when the screen is off, it will not ring when calling it, it has to be on and unlocked for it to accept calls, I cant find anything in settings to change this, anyone know how this can be fixed?
  2. sinfuldragon's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    568 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Not seeing that problem with mine *shrug*
    Oh my god, it works.... like its suppose to!!!
    Is it suppose to do THAT?!?!?!
  3. Johnly's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,026 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,735 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gizzyman View Post
    this is in reference to the moto droid, when the screen is off, it will not ring when calling it, it has to be on and unlocked for it to accept calls, I cant find anything in settings to change this, anyone know how this can be fixed?
    Never heard of that. I doubt you will find anyone experiencing that anywhere. Your best bet is to get one, to the Verizon store
  4. xoomer1's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    Well I am experiencing that, and I am somewhere.
    get one? I have one

    Quote Originally Posted by johnly View Post
    Never heard of that. I doubt you will find anyone experiencing that anywhere. Your best bet is to get one, to the Verizon store
  5. LTLFTCer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    344 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Sounds defective. I would check with a tech at the Verizpn store at the least.
  6. Johnly's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,026 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,735 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LTLFTCer View Post
    Sounds defective. I would check with a tech at the Verizpn store at the least.
    Brilliant.....
  7. LTLFTCer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    344 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnly View Post
    Brilliant.....
    I try to think outside the box.
  8. msblueline's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    800 Posts
    PIN
    331990A0
    #8  

    Default

    I called mine when the screen was off, it rang.

    I would tend to agree, yours appears to be defective...

    Take it back to the verizon store and have them test it out, see if they can recreate the problem and maybe they'll get you another one.

    Hmm! Weird!

    msblueline
    msblueline: "ms" Does not stand for Ms., Miss., or Mrs. It stands for Mississippi

    www.twitter.com/msblueline

Posting Permissions