I have a friend who wants to upgrade to the a new phone. I told her about the droid incredible, but I also told her about the battery life.
    My question is can the droid incredible battery life be upgraded? I have seen afytermarkets batteries for the droid incredible that are bigger claiming about 15% more. And I have also seen even a larger one that makes the phone a lot more bulky 2000s.
    Has anyone used these batteries, or what can you do to get a full day of heavy usage? I heard froyo will improve battery? Or is all this not enough to get a full day, cuz I also was looking at the droid x and heard of great battery, but she is a girl and the droid x she says its manly.
    Any help, thanks!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 08:12 AM
    you could upgrade the battery and that should cure the problem. i have a DX and i could go a full day and have 50% battery at the end. you just have to condition the battery
    08-17-10 08:20 AM
    Yes it can be upgraded. I am personally looking into this. I believe the biggest battery without adding bulk is the 1750mah but i could be wrong. Seidio makes them and they are supposed to give 35% more battery life. The price range ive found is 40.95-49.95.
    08-17-10 08:23 AM
    Thanks guys! I appreciate your input!

08-17-10 09:18 AM
    Your welcome.
    08-17-10 10:20 AM
    I have the HTC Incredible and the battery life gets me though my entire day with moderate to light use. I dont restrict my use I just cant use it constantly though the day at work because I got work to do , lol.

I just tweaked the settings ,I dont use a task killer app of any kind. The OS handles itself pretty well on its on. I have had anywhere from 14 hrs to 20 hrs on a charge on a stock battery with my incredible,which I feel is managable. . This is not totally draining the battery either .

I have a DX as well (just have not had it as long as the incredible) .I get around 23 hrs avg(sometimes more) on it and down to 30% .My DX is basically stock with a few apps.
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-17-10 at 12:31 PM. Reason: stuff added
    08-17-10 12:27 PM
    I have the HTC Incredible and the battery life gets me though my entire day with moderate to light use. I dont restrict my use I just cant use it constantly though the day at work because I got work to do , lol.

I just tweaked the settings ,I dont use a task killer app of any kind. The OS handles itself pretty well on its on. I have had anywhere from 14 hrs to 20 hrs on a charge on a stock battery with my incredible,which I feel is managable.
    I've also went the way of the no ATK. but i do use a program called Auto Memory manager, which allows you to tweek the preset settings for the phones Memory Manager... helped ALOT.. but you do need SU access.

08-17-10 12:30 PM
    I've also went the way of the no ATK. but i do use a program called Auto Memory manager, which allows you to tweek the preset settings for the phones Memory Manager... helped ALOT.. but you do need SU access.

I'm going to have to try this. I get 7 or 8 hours at most.
    08-17-10 12:38 PM
    I'm going to have to try this. I get 7 or 8 hours at most.
    you'll have to be rooted.

08-17-10 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD