I have an unexpected chance to upgrade, I have the moto droid now. I have read about the battery life and the screen having difficulties in sunlight. I played with one in the store but wasnt WOW'd over by it. I love my droid, but I just keep hearing amazing things about the Incredible.
    06-02-10 03:58 PM
    Battery life depends on the user, some will get 8 hours worth of battery cause they are playing on it most of the day, other will get 24 hours worth because they just use it for email and not much else. I usually get a good days worth of battery without having to worry about running out most of the time.

Edit: At the moment, my Incredible was last charged exactly 24 hours ago and i am currently at half battery life. This is with some mild web browsing, and emailing.

The screen on the Incredible is readable in the sunlight, but it is difficult. This is just a characteristic of a AMOLED display. Indoors however the colors are rich, beautiful, with deep blacks, and great quality. Just hold a Droid Eris screen next to a Incredible screen and you'll instantly notice the difference in quality and color. I'm not quite sure though how it will compare to the Droid screen. I think the Incredible will have better black levels and more rich colors compared to the Droid due to the better display. Although the Droid has the upper hand in resolution, although the difference is marginal.
    Last edited by Jivephish; 06-02-10 at 04:39 PM.
    06-02-10 04:33 PM
    I have the incredible and its awesome. I love the phone. My manager has the moto droid and I've played with it. It's really nice too.

Honestly, if u like the droid I wouldn't upgrade to the incredible. I would wait for the next VZW Android phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 04:53 PM
    If you've already tried the incredible and wasn't impressed I'd say hold on to your upgrade. No point in using an upgrade on something you don't really want.
    06-02-10 06:04 PM
    I have an unexpected chance to upgrade, I have the moto droid now. I have read about the battery life and the screen having difficulties in sunlight. I played with one in the store but wasnt WOW'd over by it. I love my droid, but I just keep hearing amazing things about the Incredible.
    Do not upgrade until the DROID Shadow gets a bit more information.

http://www.androidcentral.com/droid-shadow
    06-02-10 06:17 PM
    Wait for Droid 2 or Shadow. You will be wait weeks for an Incredible anyways. Why grab something that will outdated a month after you get it?
    06-02-10 07:46 PM
    Neither, Nexus One is still the best Android device made. It's a fact.
    06-05-10 09:37 PM
    Did you mean rooted droid or HTC Inc?
    06-05-10 09:41 PM
    Incredibles are on backorder until the end of the month, so wait. The battery will easily last a day, but if you do a lot of video and voice it may not. Mine lasts a day with about 50% left. The screen sux in sunlight, but so what. Move to shade. My wife has the Droid and I got the Incredible the day it came out. IMO the Incredible is a better looking interface, the 5 screens are cool, the phone access is better. But these are minor things really. The phones are very similar. What swayed me was the "brick factor" of the Moto Droid.
    06-05-10 11:06 PM
    HTC wins, though if you are rooted on the droid, you already blow the Inc out of the water, and are running froyo, and have flash, and WiFi tether Both phones hardly are brick like lol!
    06-05-10 11:41 PM
    I really like my Incredible, but if you didn't love it, wait for the upcoming Android phones.

06-06-10 12:09 AM
    I think that the Droid is still the best Android device available for Verizon. I like the stock Android UI better than sense. Plus, I heard that you can get froyo with it now. That device just keeps getting better and better. I wouldn't waste my money on the Incredible now.

06-06-10 05:05 AM
    Lol @ the incredible being a waste of money. Unlike some of the posters who have a right to their opinion, I've actually owned both the moto droid and the incredible. Both are very good. However, I'd say with the incredible being the newer phone and being better stock for stock, you can't go wrong with it unless you really like the moto droid keyboard or you already have the droid and are satisfied with it.
    06-06-10 09:47 AM
    Lol @ the incredible being a waste of money. Unlike some of the posters who have a right to their opinion, I've actually owned both the moto droid and the incredible. Both are very good. However, I'd say with the incredible being the newer phone and being better stock for stock, you can't go wrong with it unless you really like the moto droid keyboard or you already have the droid and are satisfied with it.
    I have a Tour but I am switching to the Incredible. The RIM canoe will sail on without me onboard But I may wait another 6 months and see what shows up around December. I just have a feeling I should wait for version 2 of the Incredible
    06-07-10 09:28 PM
    I have a Tour but I am switching to the Incredible. The RIM canoe will sail on without me onboard But I may wait another 6 months and see what shows up around December. I just have a feeling I should wait for version 2 of the Incredible
    that probably wont be till nxt year which is why july 2 im going to get what ever android device is out (incredible or xtreme) have it for a year, and get another upgrade using 1 year pricing. thats what im doing july 2
    06-07-10 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD