I have created many a icon for various devices including tons of Blackberry models, iPhone, PSP, Moto Razr, and more. Here is 2 different Droid icons as well as the Android logo. I inverted the white on the Android logo so that it will be visible on the PC as an icon. Please let me know what you guys think and follow the link in my sig regarding icons to see more of my work.

I have updated the post with 4 new icons including a new Android logo one as well as 2 more for the droid and one for the droid eris.

These icons will make it so Windows will display the icon and label contained in the files. You can edit the label to make it show whatever you'd like. The files go into the root of the droids memory. i.e. E:\. The image below is the icons by themselves. So the text shown here is the filename of the .ico file. After you have added the .ico file and autorun.inf file to the root of your device, you can reconnect and see the icon and label display under My Computer.

I accept requests as well.

NOTE: Make sure you have Mass Storage Mode Support enabled on your phone and set as the connection type when connected to your PC.
    Last edited by TheHeartlessHero; 11-07-09 at 10:43 PM.
    11-07-09 01:27 AM
    I'm gonna bump this because I have added an icon for the the Android robot from the logo without any kind of outline or writing. Enjoy! 2 more Droid icons and some eris ones will be coming soon!

EDIT:
    Got all Android specific icons up as well as a new picture showing them all side by side. Enjoy!
    Last edited by TheHeartlessHero; 11-07-09 at 10:43 PM.
    11-07-09 09:54 PM
    Can you please upload these as PNGs so us Mac users can have at 'em? Thanks!
    11-18-09 07:25 PM
    TheHeartlessHero,
    Thanks a lot keep them coming.
    11-18-09 08:00 PM
    RJNavarrete, yea sure, but do they need to be at a certain resolution? The way I make these is take a high quality PNG image and the program automatically creates and resizes them and outputs an .ico image.
    11-24-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD