Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Remember that Verizon Wireless roadmap we leaked? Well, it�s all coming together pretty nicely. We have just got our hands on images of one of the upcoming HTC devices we wrote about.

Our source describes the phone as being an EVO in a larger and more polished Nexus One body; brushed aluminum, very upper end of the market, you get the picture. �It makes the Droid 2 look like a kids toy,� our source told us.

No word on if it is a global device, although� we�re betting it is. From what we can see the device has an 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, kickstand, 4.3-inch screen, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and, wait for it� a front facing camera.

We don�t have a release date yet (or a name), but we�re already counting down the days until we can get one of these in our offices.

PICS -> Click on over to our gallery to see the high-res images! Album 1 � Gallery 57 � Gallery � Boy Genius Report
    09-14-10 09:11 PM
    Sorry, this is old news.
    09-14-10 10:02 PM
    agreed but that phone looks sexy though
    09-14-10 10:08 PM
    Agreed, dam sexy. But ultimately, HTCs aren't known for good reception and call quality so I'm not waiting for it.
    09-14-10 10:12 PM
    This was seen before the D2 was, lol.
    09-14-10 10:35 PM
    Agreed, dam sexy. But ultimately, HTCs aren't known for good reception and call quality so I'm not waiting for it.
    Which HTC? My Eris call quality is excellent.
    09-15-10 12:17 AM
    Which HTC? My Eris call quality is excellent.
    My wife's Eris had horrible reception, dropped calls often quite often. Droid was better in noisy environments.
    09-15-10 12:41 AM
    Damnnnn that phone is sexy...wish I would have know about that before I got the droid x. Oh well.
    09-15-10 06:35 AM
    Old news...can anyone post updated news? Looks nice
    09-15-10 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD