How has the call quality and battery life been so far?

I've read up on all the tips and tricks. I just need some real world info before I get one.
    12-06-10 11:47 AM
    With regards to battery life, you should be fine with a few well known tweaks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 02:07 PM
    Ok, but I was looking for some feedback from anyone that had one. Unless your still on an 8320?
    12-06-10 02:24 PM
    call quality is great and the battery life is ok i'm still trying to tweak the phone to improve battery life every chance i get i'm messing with it so this is probably why i'm getting 5hrs.
    12-10-10 08:25 PM
    If all your gunsta do is text a couple times a day and do very minimal web browsing and calling the battery shall last at least 24 hours but if you are gunsta download tons of apps, text, take pics/vids, browse the web and whatever else power users do...then the battery won't last 4 hours at least.

When you get a smartphone make sure you know what type of user you are first and then watch/read reviews and go into the store play with it for an hour or so and figure out if that's what ya want.

Thnx, �Tripster�

12-10-10 08:31 PM
    Read my signature, hat tip to the originator. All kidding aside, try the phone for 15 days, and see how it works out for you. If you want, use the whole 30 days.
    12-10-10 09:54 PM
    If all your gunsta do is text a couple times a day and do very minimal web browsing and calling the battery shall last at least 24 hours but if you are gunsta download tons of apps, text, take pics/vids, browse the web and whatever else power users do...then the battery won't last 4 hours at least.

When you get a smartphone make sure you know what type of user you are first and then watch/read reviews and go into the store play with it for an hour or so and figure out if that's what ya want.

Thnx, �Tripster�

That's a gross generalization of Android phone battery life.
    12-10-10 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD