Hi, the Milestone (GSM Droid) will probably be available in M�xico before the end of the year, and even i like the videos an reviews about it, i haven't been able to find if the droid can do certain things that i do with my 8800, and if it will be better for me to wait for the 9700.

Here is the thing, i use basecamp.com, to manage projects, even if it doesn't look real good, i can acces my basecamp account using the bolt browser in my 8800, download office docs, edit them with docs to go and upload them, still using bolt browser.

I tried the Motorola Cliq, i looks ten times better and is alot faster, the problem is that i couldn't download any document from the browser, i think there is a docs to go for android for edit, but i need to download this files directly from the browser.

Can someone tell me if the droid can do this?

Thanks
    12-02-09 03:12 PM
    try download crutch free download from the market
    12-02-09 03:22 PM
    Thanks, the crutch free didn't work, but in its description it mentioned Lidia file manager, wich did let me download the files.

I bought docs to go pro (only 9.99) to edit, so i think i will jump to android as soon the droid hits mexico.
    12-04-09 02:00 PM
    try the the steel browser its the only i found that lets download certain videos from a certain sight the stock droid browser didnt do it. so i run steel for all my down loads. just dont try to use gestures or it will crash.
    12-04-09 10:34 PM
    try the the steel browser its the only i found that lets download certain videos from a certain sight the stock droid browser didnt do it. so i run steel for all my down loads. just dont try to use gestures or it will crash.
    I'll give it a try. Thanks
    12-05-09 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD