I just downloaded Dolphin Plus. Google claims that the app. will be downloaded automatically. However, I have not seen the icon in my apps. When I checked "Manage Applications" dolphin plus does seem to appear. This is a bit strange. Any thoughts? Thanks to all in advance.

from the South end of Lake Erie.
    02-17-10 10:54 AM
    I just downloaded Dolphin Plus. Google claims that the app. will be downloaded automatically. However, I have not seen the icon in my apps. When I checked "Manage Applications" dolphin plus does seem to appear. This is a bit strange. Any thoughts? Thanks to all in advance.

from the South end of Lake Erie.
    To check go to market > downloads >

and see if its in there. if it is in there then press open. if its not downloaded you won't see it in there. Immediately after you download an app it takes another few seconds for it to install then it takes another few seconds for your complete app list to refresh.

If it does launch from market and you still don't see it then just reboot. I've never had a problem downloading it and not locating the app though. but like i said it takes a few seconds.
    02-17-10 11:45 AM
    It also says restart dolphin and you must have the latest version.
    02-17-10 12:17 PM
    Ok. I did that & both the free version as well as the Plus version appeared. I deleted the free version & at this time I'm getting a 404 error & bellow that it says "The resource cannot be found" I must be getting close!
    02-17-10 01:00 PM
    Don't delete the free version because it says the Plus is a plugin, which means it is meant to work with something which I'm guessing is the free version.
    02-17-10 01:09 PM
    FINALLY! Thanks to all. I reinstalled the "free" version & all is well. I came from a Storm1 & am still learning all about android. Still a novice but appreciate all the help. Take care.

From the South end of Lake Erie.
    02-17-10 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD