Does the Droid X have a keyboard?

I remember seeing picture comparisons in the past, but no reviews mention it's keyboard.

So did they scrap the keyboard?
    07-16-10 11:01 AM
    yep theres no keyboard all touch screen
    07-16-10 11:04 AM
    Full touchscreen, but the multitouch keyboard is amazing. I think it may be better than the iPhones due to the key size being bigger.
    07-16-10 11:40 AM
    I think you are referring to the Motorola Shadow/Droid 2 which has the keyboard. I think it comes in Aug.
    07-16-10 12:12 PM
    You couldnt have just googled this? lol

No keyboard, Droid 2 i suppose to though
    07-16-10 12:28 PM
    No, it has no keyboard. Did you just hear of this device today? Never seen the hundreds of posts, reviews and photos? Or maybe even looking at a product spec sheet to see the specs and look of the device? Your first attempt to get info on this phone was simply to just post a thread here? No, it has no keyboard.
    07-16-10 12:30 PM
    Wow.

No reason to roast me, it was a simple question.

You couldnt have just googled this? lol

No keyboard, Droid 2 i suppose to though
    So can anyone else that posts a topic on CrackBerry.

Every topic can be avoided by just googling it.

Your point?

No, it has no keyboard. Did you just hear of this device today? Never seen the hundreds of posts, reviews and photos? Or maybe even looking at a product spec sheet to see the specs and look of the device? Your first attempt to get info on this phone was simply to just post a thread here? No, it has no keyboard.
    Regardless, what's the issue with me posting a topic with a question?

I've made thousands of posts on CrackBerry, since 2007.

I have read reviews on it, I just didn't know if they were leaving out the keyboard because it could have been the same hardware keyboard as before, and they didn't feel the need to review it.

I recall a Droid being found in a Gym, and they did a keyboard comparison from the old keyboard and the new keyboard.

So shoot me.

I think you are referring to the Motorola Shadow/Droid 2 which has the keyboard. I think it comes in Aug.
    Yes, thats the case I confused one Droid with the other...

Thanks so much for clarifying that!
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 07-16-10 at 12:58 PM.
    07-16-10 12:45 PM
    yep theres no keyboard all touch screen
    Yo, did your DX arrive? If it did, do you mind testing if the Motorola widgets work with ADW Launcher or Launcher Pro? That was one of the main reasons why I never used those launchers on my Eris; they didn't allow me to use my Sense widgets.
    07-16-10 01:03 PM
    You are confusing phones. The Shadow is the codename for the Droid X, not the Droid 2.
    07-16-10 01:10 PM
    Yo, did your DX arrive? If it did, do you mind testing if the Motorola widgets work with ADW Launcher or Launcher Pro? That was one of the main reasons why I never used those launchers on my Eris; they didn't allow me to use my Sense widgets.
    ill test that out for u right after it finish charging
    07-16-10 01:18 PM
    So many people that think they are as smart as$ can be...

The fella asked a question. Answer it nicely.
    07-16-10 01:28 PM
    No need to be assholes guys. It was a simple question.
    07-16-10 02:18 PM
    Wow.
    So can anyone else that posts a topic on CrackBerry.

Every topic can be avoided by just googling it.
    Simple facts are meant to be Googled, a messageboard is meant for discussion. You can't really have a meaningful discussion about whether or not a phone that is already out has a keyboard.
    07-16-10 03:39 PM
    Okay well then lets discuss Prod getting confused by a Droid Leak photo and thinking its was the Droid X with a keyboard.

I'm sure I can't be the only one who got confused.
    07-16-10 04:15 PM
    This was a pointless potshot at the thread starter. Come on, seriously?
    07-16-10 07:46 PM
    supermario is known for doing that look over at the verizon wireless bold thread and u see him being a a**
    07-16-10 08:21 PM
    I answered his question didn't I? Sorry if I don't sugarcoat things for you guys. I'll keep in mind you're all real sensitive.
    07-17-10 01:59 AM
    I answered his question didn't I? Sorry if I don't sugarcoat things for you guys. I'll keep in mind you're all real sensitive.
    No one is real sensitive. Your post made you sound like a complete *********. Why go on a rant when you could have just said "yes" or "no".
    07-17-10 10:28 AM
    No one is real sensitive. Your post made you sound like a complete *********. Why go on a rant when you could have just said "yes" or "no".
    Because then he couldn't have been an internet bada$$, you know?
    07-17-10 01:43 PM
    Simple facts are meant to be Googled, a messageboard is meant for discussion. You can't really have a meaningful discussion about whether or not a phone that is already out has a keyboard.
    Not when there are rude people on the board...
    07-17-10 02:07 PM
    Because then he couldn't have been an internet bada$$, you know?
    True, e-thugs have their place.
    07-17-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD