I haven't heard on whether or not it has this functionality. If it does, is it implemented in a way that is fairly easy to do?

Thanks, D
    11-10-09 06:17 AM
    Yes it does. Just have to hit the menu button. Click more options and hit select text. Fairly easy to get to. There you go. Hope I was helpful.
    11-10-09 07:01 AM
    eris does too for most things
    11-10-09 07:05 AM
    Yes it does. Just have to hit the menu button. Click more options and hit select text. Fairly easy to get to. There you go. Hope I was helpful.
    Or you can just highlight and hold ur finger on what u want to copy and it will give u the option to copy
    11-10-09 07:26 AM
    Thanks! I'm thinking of trying one out but wanted to make sure it had that capability.
    11-10-09 07:34 AM
    I was looking at the droid yesterday and could not get it to do a copy and past from Gmail. I could get it to work in the messaging program though.
    I get my jobs via gmail and copy the content to my calendar. Does any one know a work around for this?
    11-10-09 08:25 AM
    I was looking at the droid yesterday and could not get it to do a copy and past from Gmail. I could get it to work in the messaging program though.
    I get my jobs via gmail and copy the content to my calendar. Does any one know a work around for this?
    hold the shift button on the keyboard and use finger to highlight
    11-10-09 08:31 AM
    so holding shift on the keyboard is the only way to highlight?
    Is there a method that doesn't require me to whip out the slider keyboard? I know the browser uses Menu+e, but what about email/gmail and other apps?
    11-10-09 08:50 AM
    I did the menu button, "more options", "select text" and used my finger to drag through what I wanted to copy, closed out the document and couldn't find how to paste the darn thing. I'm just beginning to look at the Android so I have literally no experience so I'm sure it's easier than it first appears. At least I'd hope so.
    11-14-09 10:15 PM
    I did the menu button, "more options", "select text" and used my finger to drag through what I wanted to copy, closed out the document and couldn't find how to paste the darn thing. I'm just beginning to look at the Android so I have literally no experience so I'm sure it's easier than it first appears. At least I'd hope so.
    To paste, do a long press on the screen and a box with the paste option pops up
    11-14-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD