Like the title says, by storm 2 is brand new, unopened and comes with rubber bodyglove.
    Any interests?
    would prefer new droid, lets talk
    11-16-09 11:55 AM
    Just return your Storm 2 for a Droid.
    11-16-09 12:39 PM
    or just get a pearl flip, the better of the three.
    11-16-09 12:41 PM
    Just return your Storm 2 for a Droid.
    Got as replacement, they don't allow to change for a differant type of device. Its unopened.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 12:54 PM
    If no takers, sell your Storm 2, then buy a Droid.
    11-16-09 01:02 PM
    Lol, good one.
    11-16-09 01:02 PM
    Yea I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to trade a storm2 for Droid.

11-16-09 02:15 PM
    Yea I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to trade a storm2 for Droid.

its a matter of preference, and some companies require blackberries.
    11-16-09 02:17 PM
    Like the title says, by storm 2 is brand new, unopened and comes with rubber bodyglove.
    Any interests?
    Want an HTC Eris?

11-16-09 02:33 PM
    its a matter of preference, and some companies require blackberries.
    But those companies would supply the phones if they are mandatory (most of the time). Your best bet is to unlock your storm 2, and than ebay it. You would probably get close to what you need for the Droid to be honest.
    11-16-09 02:33 PM
    Sell it on ebay or return it 2 more times then they'll let you switch models.
    11-17-09 12:01 AM
    yup gotta love the ones that make things up just to get a different device.
    11-17-09 01:18 AM
    return it 2 more times then they'll let you switch models.
    Yea this is really horrible advice and it's people like you that create stricter policies for us all.

Like they say... the few ruin it for the many.
    11-17-09 07:56 AM
    Any interests?
    If u haven't passed your 30 days jus return it.....
    11-17-09 08:51 AM
    If u haven't passed your 30 days jus return it.....
    Exactly. You can return a replacement phone if your within your 30 days.
    11-17-09 09:33 AM
    I can't exchange phone for a different brand because its not on a new contract. They wouldn't let me even though the device is brand new

11-17-09 01:03 PM
    I would LOVE to trade you. The media player on the Droid is just horse sh!t. Can't even have the volume all the way up in the car otherwise you get crackling in the speakers. There is no way to skip tracks or play/pause from the handset you have to go into the program itself and change things. That is especially annoying since I use it for car music!
    11-23-09 07:32 AM
    mine works fine in the car. Much better sound than any BB i had.
    11-23-09 09:00 AM
    We shall all bow before the almighty pearl flip.
    11-23-09 10:46 PM
    I have a droid less than a week old and in mint condition that I'll be willing to trade you for (unless I can somehow get verizon to swap for a s2)
    11-23-09 11:42 PM
    I have a droid less than a week old and in mint condition that I'll be willing to trade you for (unless I can somehow get verizon to swap for a s2)
    You can exchange it at Verizon for the S2, but once you exchange, you are stuck with it, no further exchanges allowed.

11-23-09 11:52 PM
    Got as replacement, they don't allow to change for a differant type of device. Its unopened.

If its under 30-days...you must call customer service until you've reached the right rep that will be willing to approve a swap for you...then ask them to note it in the system so that the store rep will pull up the notes & process it. Or, ask for a store manager to help you.
    11-29-09 04:23 PM
    Keep in mind that anytime you do any type of exchanges like that where you have two replacements & then get a "new" device for a multi-exchange since X device wasn't working still.... You only get one of those per contract term....

And I'll be really unhappy with you (Even though I don't know you) if you're one of those types that say your device isn't working just to get a new phone... That's really bad.
    11-29-09 06:59 PM
    My girlfriend is a clutz and went through 3 phones in one year(may have been 4). Sprint banned her from insurance now. Supposedly other carriers are going to start this as well. Damn that samsung instinct.
    11-30-09 01:49 AM
    I'm in the market for a Droid. If anyone is looking to trade it for a Brand New Blackberry Tour in Box Clean ESN let me know please...
    11-30-09 01:58 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD