Ok so I'm very confused of Data. I know that broswing websites use data. Streaming video uses data. But I want to know everything that uses data. I'm confused because, do they use data like appplications if you aren't using them. Does your text message app just use data without using it? Sooo confused.....

And I probably asked this before somewhere, would I be fine with 500 MB of data when I use wifi at home? Outside of my house I never download apps and use the internet maybe just a few times. I just take pictures/text really.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 12:19 PM
    Texting (ie SMS) doesn't use data. Instant messaging however does..so apps like Whatsapp, Kik, Google Talk..these would use data.

As I said in another post..you can turn off ALL background updates, syncs etc so that basically your phone is just that..a phone..until you need to use data. If your connected to wifi..you don't need to worry about data AT ALL. It won't use up any of your data plan. If you only use wifi at home and data rarely when out and about..you'll be fine. Lots of places now offer free wifi as well (think McD's)

I'm sure there are widgets even that with one click will turn off and turn on your data..so before you leave the house..turn it off..and then when your back home..turn it on again.

Helll..you can even configure your phone to turn on your wifi when the gps detects your getting close to your house lol (or turn off when your leaving )
    Last edited by Rickroller; 08-11-11 at 02:11 PM.
    08-11-11 02:09 PM
    Thanks!!!!!!!! Now all I gotta do is sell my blackberry

08-11-11 02:21 PM
    Thanks!!!!!!!! Now all I gotta do is sell my blackberry

You and the hundred of others I see on kijiji lol
    08-11-11 02:22 PM
    My Blackberry is White 9780. I have a white rubber case for it, a bling bling case everyone always asks me about, Black battery cover, screen protector on it, another unused screen protector, charger, The white holster thingy, unused 2GB memory card still in box, manuals and the stuff in box.. I wonder how much I can sell it for?

08-11-11 02:41 PM
    My Blackberry is White 9780. I have a white rubber case for it, a bling bling case everyone always asks me about, Black battery cover, screen protector on it, another unused screen protector, charger, The white holster thingy, unused 2GB memory card still in box, manuals and the stuff in box.. I wonder how much I can sell it for?

What phone are you gonna get?
    08-12-11 05:48 PM
    Gonna try to get the SGS2 if the manager from the wirelesswavee store still let's me order it from another province.

08-12-11 09:31 PM
    You won't regret it. Browsing the web is so much better on the sgs2.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    08-14-11 05:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD