I can't get my SD Card to read when my phone is hooked to my usb from the phone to the computer. It won't show on my computer where I can move stuff from my phone to my computer. What should I do?
    12-25-10 06:09 AM
    Assuming you are correctly pulling the notification shade down and selecting USB Mass Storage Mode, or PC Mode, have you tried using another usb cable, or another usb port? Sometimes the pins in the plug can get bent and not contact properly.

Rebooting the computer and phone might help as well.
    12-25-10 06:48 AM
    Yes I'm selection USB Mass Stoarge. It won't even charge my phone being hooked up to the computer.
    12-25-10 08:18 AM
    it's funny because I plug my girlfriend's bb bold in and it works, but won't work with my D2
    12-25-10 08:19 AM
    The only thing I can think of is, a driver issue. It might be they're not installed(?)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-10 11:27 AM
    The only thing I can think of is, a driver issue. It might be they're not installed(?)

I agree with this here. Check the device drivers. Does it connect to another pc?

12-25-10 12:07 PM
    I haven't try to connect to another computer yet. I will try that tomorrow but I'm confused about it because it was working when I first got the D2 but it just stopped working for some reason
    12-25-10 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD