OMG it is impossible to cut and paste on the Bionic! Any tips or tricks? I want my Storm 1 back!!!! H E L P ! Please
    09-28-11 06:32 PM
    OMG it is impossible to cut and paste on the Bionic! Any tips or tricks? I want my Storm 1 back!!!! H E L P ! Please
    USUALLY, you just need to tap the menu button, then select; hover your thumb where to start selection; then slide the thumb in the direction desired. Where exactly are you having trouble in the process, though?
    09-28-11 06:52 PM
    It's quite easy.

To copy:Just long press the text field you want to copy and adjust the copy arrows to exactly what you want copied then press on the highlighted field. Select copy.

To paste: just long press on the space you want to paste then select paste

It's that easy
    Last edited by JD914; 09-28-11 at 07:35 PM.
    howarmat and Rickroller like this.
    09-28-11 07:22 PM
    I can select the highlighted field fine now.... that I want to copy ....however, the boxes that are shown above are not popping up when I touch the text that I want to copy??
    09-29-11 12:19 PM
    Interesting. This is how it looks on mine when I long press:

Try selecting the text you want to copy and then hitting menu to see if those options come up.
    09-29-11 01:31 PM
    That's HTC implementation (which is second to none, IMO).
    09-29-11 01:54 PM
    I have tried long pressing with light pressure, hard pressure not sure why it wont work? Again this is a Bionic....
    09-29-11 02:45 PM
    I have tried long pressing with light pressure, hard pressure not sure why it wont work? Again this is a Bionic....
    I have an Atrix which is running Motorola Applications Platform just like you so there really is no difference. I have no idea why you're having issues but then again there are people that can't do the simplest things until they "get it" all I can say is try and try again, it's really easy.
    Last edited by JD914; 09-29-11 at 05:12 PM.
    09-29-11 02:55 PM
    True.... It's probably something simple. Just hard to get the fix over the internet with out the physical interaction. I appreciate everyone here being so helpful. I will keep tryin!
    09-29-11 05:02 PM
    I can select the highlighted field fine now.... that I want to copy ....however, the boxes that are shown above are not popping up when I touch the text that I want to copy??
    I had the Bionic as well. It's copy and paste method is very similar to Cyanogen Mod 7.
    After you have highlighted the text, tap anywhere on the highlighted color. A box should appear.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    09-29-11 05:50 PM
    Thanks for the tip. It works for me.
    10-03-11 08:01 AM
    I find it extremely easy compared to other androids I've had

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    10-07-11 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD